Universes of Possibility
RSE NORMAL FESTIVAL
OP Combo Clause ON
Nervous Clause ON

Three Front Three Back - when startling or inducing Nervous, the send will only affect the three in front for a startle/etc, and only the three behind for Nervousness. Copy alls will only count the three previous appeals as well.
Three Lock - If a participant uses a move that locks the CM, this will only affect the three following turns.
First 1/4th of contestants are considered in "1st" position, while bottom 1/4th are considered in "4th" position.
Attribute will be rolled every round before appeals
Participants who do not send within 20 minutes of the previous round will be considered Nervous and will not make their appeals.

Me being dragged around town by parents elongated this by 2 hours. I had to judge this thing mobile the last three rounds. oof. Don't recommend. Any who, Gengar and Togekiss made better timed copies than furfrou. The others struggled to keep up.

1: Evan with Aran the Gengar 54 :sparkling_heart: (+10 :sparkling_heart: ) ($3000, 3000 CC, Cool Ribbon)

2: Velo with Kayla the Togekiss 51 :sparkling_heart: (+9 :sparkling_heart: ) ($2250, 2250 CC, Cool Ribbon)

3: Liam with Transsexual Transylvania the Solrock 46 :sparkling_heart: (+8 :sparkling_heart: ) ($2000, 2000 CC)

4: Xali with E-Z P-Z the Porygon-Z 43 :sparkling_heart: (+15 ) ($1750, 1750CC)

5: MandL with Aura the Lucario 41 :sparkling_heart: (+9 :sparkling_heart: ) ($1500, 1500CC)

6: Sapa with Cinder the Charmander 36 :sparkling_heart: (+6 :sparkling_heart: ) ($1250, 1250 CC)

7 Gold with Artemis the NUKEM Furfrou-Kabuki 35 :sparkling_heart: (+6 :sparkling_heart: ) ($1250, 1250 CC)

8: Shock with Glaedr the Dragonite 31 :sparkling_heart: (+0) ($1250, 1250 CC)

I judge and make $3000, 3000CC
Current Wages: $4.5k, 4.5k CC
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
RSE Normal Cute
OP Combo Clause ON
Nervous Clause ON

Louise's first contest, the best section in urpg. Liam's chatot stole the show, however with well-timed copies.

:four: Louise with Koukatsu the Alolan Persian 18 :sparkling_heart: (+3 :sparkling_heart: ) ($500, 500 CC)
:third_place: Sapahn with Lorraine the Wartortle 20 :sparkling_heart: (+5 :sparkling_heart: ) ($1000, 1000 CC)
:second_place: MandL with Blob the Goodra 26 :sparkling_heart: (+10 :sparkling_heart: ) ($1500, 1500 CC)
Liam with It's Astounding, Time is Fleeting the Chatot 31 :sparkling_heart: (+12 :sparkling_heart: ) (2k , 2k CC, ribbon)

I judge and make 1.5k CC and $$

Current Wages 6k CC and $$

Img Made by Morru/Mako
RSE Normal Cute
OP Combo Clause ON
Nervous Clause ON

Shock treated the contest like a battle and that backfired. It kept the CM down but the others outmanevered his attempts to catch up readily. Genesect just outscored Shuckle.

:first_place: Gold with Definitely Scizor the Genesect 32 :sparkling_heart: (+9 :sparkling_heart: ) (2k , 2k CC, ribbon)
:second_place: Liam with I make Loopy Sauce Dribble the Shuckle 28 :sparkling_heart: (+10 :sparkling_heart: ) ($1500, 1500 CC)
:third_place: Velo with Gabriel the Ralts 24 :sparkling_heart: (+2 :sparkling_heart: ) ($1000, 1000 CC)
:four: Shock with Dragonite 23 :sparkling_heart: (+5 :sparkling_heart: ) ($500, 500 CC)

I judge and make 1.5k CC and $$

Current Wages 7.5k CC and $$

Img Made by Morru/Mako
ORAS Super Beauty
Nervous Clause ON

Zoroark was the dark horse of the competition, strategically locking the crowd and startling abra at the right times, while trying to keep Cofagrigus's copies low. Unfortunately cofagrigus gets like 4 copy moves and end moves. It ws just enough to outscore Rujay who got the final round's wild boost. Jack struggled to shake off the contesting rust after a long time of not contesting, so welcome back, regardless!

:first_place: Liam with Eustace Bagge Never Returned the Slab the Cofagrigus 29 :sparkling_heart: (+9 :sparkling_heart: ) (4k, ribbon)
:second_place: MandL with Rujay the Zoroark 27 :sparkling_heart: (+10 :sparkling_heart: ) ($3k)
:third_place: Gold with Shadewalker the NUKEM Abra 25 :sparkling_heart: (+6 :sparkling_heart: ) ($2k)
:four: Jack with GRAPE APE the Ambipom 21 :sparkling_heart: (+4 :sparkling_heart: ) ($1k)

I judge and make 3k
Current wages: 10.5k and 7.5k CC

Img Made by Morru/Mako
RSE Normal Beauty
OP Combo Clause ON
Nervous Clause ON

I feel like if Shock reigned in his firepower a little better he would have won but now he knows the power of combos... soon...

:first_place: Gold with Brynhildr the Glalie 37 :sparkling_heart: (+9 :sparkling_heart: ) (4k, ribbon)
:second_place: Shock Glaedr the Dragonite 31 :sparkling_heart: (+6 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: [CS:Curse] :four: (3k)
:third_place: Velo wuth Edie the Bulbasaur 30 :sparkling_heart: (+3 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (2k)
:four: Gray with Nero the NUKEM Blaziken 24 :sparkling_heart: (-2 :sparkling_heart: ) (1k)

I judge and make 3k
Current Wages: 3k

Img Made by Morru/Mako
:Cool_Santa: RSE Super Cool Final Scores :Cool_Santa:

OP Combo Clause ON
Nervous Clause ON

Pretty high-scoring with lots of combos and lucky combos! Dubwul managed to time its copies for an epic finale!

:first_place: Liam with Future Haggis the Dubwool 44 :sparkling_heart: (+12 :sparkling_heart: ) (4k + Ribbon)
:second_place: Origin with Soboro the Snorlax 42 :sparkling_heart: (+9 :sparkling_heart: ) (3k)
:third_place: Gold with Flavia the Staraptor 39 :sparkling_heart: (+8 :sparkling_heart: ) (2k)
:four: MandL with Aura the Lucario 37 :sparkling_heart: (+11 :sparkling_heart: ) (1k)

I judge and make 3k
Current wages: 6k

Img Made by Morru/Mako
New wages!

:Cool_Santa: ORAS Normal Smart Final Scores :Cool_Santa:

OP Combo Clause ON
Nervous Clause ON

Generally low scoring up until the final two rounds. Chandelure could have pulled a victory but flubbed. Xatu made a repeat appeal which had it place low.

:first_place: Gold with Omicron the Genesect 35 :sparkling_heart: ( + 8 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (4k+ribbon)
:second_place: Shock with Chandelure 34 :sparkling_heart: ( + 15 :sparkling_heart: ) (3k)
:third_place: Ash with Xatu 29 :sparkling_heart: ( + 9 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (2k)
:four: Evan with Algolthu the Wynaut 27 :sparkling_heart: ( + 9 :sparkling_heart: ) (1k)

I judge and make 3k
Current wages: 3k

Img Made by Morru/Mako
:Cool_Santa: ORAS Super Cute Final Scores :Cool_Santa:

OP Combo Clause ON
Nervous Clause ON

Well-timed position moves and copies secured Banette's victory handily. Gallade flubbed its timing a little.

:first_place: Gold with Calcabrina the Banette 39 :sparkling_heart: (+9 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (4k + ribbon)
:second_place: Evan with Aaren the Aggron 37 :sparkling_heart: (+10 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (3k)
:third_place: Ash with Gallade 35 :sparkling_heart: (+9 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (2k)
:four: Shock with Swampert 33 :sparkling_heart: (+7 :sparkling_heart: ) (1k)

I judge and make 3k

Img Made by Morru/Mako
:Cool_Santa: ORAS Normal Tough Final Scores :Cool_Santa:

OP Combo Clause ON
Nervous Clause ON

Genesect misread a move effect and forfeited round three by literally self-destructing. This allowed Lucario to pull off high-scoring combos with virtually no competition. Ponyta got the CM, but Eelektross kept its score down with startles.

:first_place: Sou with Luca the Lucario 32 :sparkling_heart: (+9 :sparkling_heart: ) :x: (4k + ribbon)
:second_place: SinnohEeve with Ponyta-Galar 29 :sparkling_heart: (+7:sparkling_heart: ) :x: (3k)
:third_place: Xali with Eelektross 18 :sparkling_heart: (+4 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (2k)
:four: Gold with Omicron the Genesect 12 :sparkling_heart: (+0 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: :x: (1k)

I judge and make 3k

Img Made by Morru/Mako
:Cool_Santa: ORAS Normal Smart Final Scores :Cool_Santa:

OP Combo Clause ON
Nervous Clause ON

The skunk refused to copy while the other three were engaging in a copy bonanza. Hatterene emerged as the top copier. Also hats off to Hattene pun intended), Lunatone, and Clefable for each sending calm mind r1.

:first_place: Gold with Bean the Hatterene 43 :sparkling_heart: ( + 16 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (4k + ribbon)
:second_place: Ash with Princess Yue the Lunatone 38 :sparkling_heart: ( + 8 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (3k)
:third_place: PV with 1 large, whole camembert for baking, all packaging removed the Skuntank 37 :sparkling_heart: ( + 10 :sparkling_heart: ) (2k)
:four: Shock with Clefable 31 :sparkling_heart: ( + 8 :sparkling_heart: ) :star: (1k)

I judge and make 3k

Img Made by Morru/Mako