Equilibrium Doesn't Always Have to be Peaceful
6v6
Public Box
Standard Rules
Roll for first send
Unless otherwise stated, trainers will be using their default boxes and not excluding anything.

@Mlouden03 vs @Asha_Kaideem

Greninja, Dragapult, Cinderace, vs Ampharos, Ditto, Gardevoir, Gengar, Mimikyu, Blaziken

Just when you thought 1 protean wasn't enough. Try it a second time. In the same battle.

MLou wins and makes 5k
Asha makes 2.5k

I ref and make 4k
Current Wages: 64.5k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply
6v6
Public Box
Standard Rules
Roll for first send
Unless otherwise stated, trainers will be using their default boxes and not excluding anything.

@Asha_Kaideem vs @Mlouden03

Aegislash, Gardevoir, Mimikyu, Krookodile, Greninja, Volcarona, vs Gengar, Blastoise, Dragapult, Cinderace

more skirmishes

MLou wins and makes 5k
Asha makes 2.5k

I ref and make 4k
Current Wages: 68.5k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply
6v6
Public Box
Standard Rules
Roll for first send
Unless otherwise stated, trainers will be using their default boxes and not excluding anything.

@Mlouden03 vs @Asha_Kaideem

Krookodile, Greninja, Cinderace, Gengar, Blastoise, vs Gyarados, Lycanroc-Dusk, Ampharos, Mimikyu, Krookodile, Volcarona

pretty much the idential battle as the former, but this time with entry hazards which let gengar get oneshot on a uturn

MLou wins and makes 5k
Asha makes 2.5k

I ref and make 4k
Current Wages: 72.5k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply
4v4
Public Box
Standard Rules
Roll for first send
Unless otherwise stated, trainers will be using their default boxes and not excluding anything.

@Mlouden03 vs @Asha_Kaideem

Hippopotas, Omanyte vs Amaura, Cubchoo, Butterpaws, Holy Knife Sheep WoolUWU

shell smashing basics /shrug
no mercy even for free money

MLou wins and makes 3k
Asha makes 1.5k

I ref and make 2.5k
Current Wages: 75k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply
New wages

6v6
Public Box
Standard Rules
Roll for first send
Unless otherwise stated, trainers will be using their default boxes and not excluding anything.

@Mlouden03 vs @sapahn

Blaziken, Liepard, Heracross, Machamp, Cinderace, Kangaskhan vs Serperior, Ditto, Ludicolo, Alolan Muk, Kanto Exeggutor, [Gengar]

Sap's line up, from the start was an extreme disadvantage versus a speed boosting blaziken and cinderace, but with a sucker punch misplay, ditto was able to outplay both cinderace and blaziken to the point of not really being able to come back from it. Liepard successlly paralyzed ditto cinderace, but couldn't touch muk-alola. Muk-A tanked through a poisoned non-guts machamp. Serperior took care of kangaskhan and left a paralyzed, non-guts heracross to handle the remainder of its team.

Sapahn wins and makes 5k
MLou makes 2.5k

I ref and make 4k
Current Wages: 4k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply
SM Private Full
Helds off
No Sleep Moves (Barring Rest)
EVA/ACC/OHKO/Dynamax Clauses
Heal Block, Perish Song, Imprison, Encore, Attract, Rage Powder/Follow Me/Spotlight Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Curse fails when used by a Ghost type
Redirects On
Illusion Pokémon disguises as a random Pokémon from the National Pokédex
Imposter, Download, and Intimidate select a random participating Pokémon
Not sending or forfeiting results in KO at the beginning of the turn.
Bidoof Illusion FFA.
Everyone is a :KawaiiXali: until attacked.

Pretty neat spin on the traditional hidden information FFA. Made it really tense until they're revealed which essentially made rotating targets, keeping everyone on their toes. Payday happened!

2500 + 500 @SinnohEevee with Metagross - D  - 239
2500 + 500 @Lonannuniel with Charizard - H - 299
2500 + 500 Shock3600 with Volcanion - A - 239
3000 + 500 @PokeViper with Reuniclus - F - 159
3500 + 500 @Beemo with Snorlax - B - 159
4000 + 500 @Xali with Oricorio-Cheer - G - 285
4500 + 500 @Mlouden03 with Scyther - C - 309
5000 + 500 @Ash K. with Lugia - E - 319
6500 + 500 @Gold with Mew - I - 299


I ref and make 6.5k + Payday
Current Wages: 10.5k + Payday
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply
New Wages!

SM Private Full
Helds off
No Sleep Moves (Barring Rest)
EVA/ACC/OHKO/Dynamax Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Rage Powder/Follow Me/Spotlight Fails
Curse fails when used by a Ghost type
Redirects On
Heal Block fails
Illusion Pokémon disguises as a random Pokémon from the National Pokédex
Imposter, Download, and Intimidate select a random participating Pokémon
Not sending or forfeiting results in KO at the beginning of the turn.

Pokerus FFA: When you send in your pokemon, tell me if it wants to be infected and I'll choose one pokemon randomly from that batch to be infected. If no one wants to be infected then a random pokemon will get infected.

Infected pokemon with Pokerus will have a permanent 1.5x damage boost. To "catch" Pokerus you must hit the pokemon with pokerus with a move that makes contact and makes damage. (For those weird protect-bypassing move cases/ infiltrators/ sound moves.)

If a pokemon, except for Shedinja, is KO'd with Pokerus from direct damage from a compatible move, then the virus cannot transfer.

Interesting. The Pokerus spread fast but Kecleon was determined to get rid of it and succeeded when Blaziken died. Then it was a long, type advantage guessing game when the FFA boiled down to two neutral stats pokemon guessing what STAB move the other battler would use. Iron Tail missing drew it out probably too many turn too long.

$2500 - @PokeViper  Ambipom
$2500 - @Ash K.  with Muk-A
$2500 - @PV  with Octillery
$3000 - @Sally_stitches55  with Heracross
$3500 - @Xali  with Gengar
$4000 - @Asha_Kaideem  with Aegislash
$4500  @Gold  with Arceus
$5000 - @Mlouden03 with Blaziken
$5500 - @SinnohEevee  with Hatterene
$7000 - @Beemo  with Kecleon

I ref and make 7k
Current Wages: 7k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply
SM Private Full
Helds off
No Sleep Moves (Barring Rest)
EVA/ACC/OHKO/Dynamax Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Rage Powder/Follow Me/Spotlight Fails
Curse fails when used by a Ghost type
Redirects On
Heal Block fails
Illusion Pokémon disguises as a random Pokémon from the National Pokédex
Imposter, Download, and Intimidate select a random participating Pokémon
Not sending or forfeiting results in KO at the beginning of the turn.


Fast or Heavy Style FFA:

Along with your move, you can send FAST, HEAVY. or neither.

For attacking moves, barring recharge moves:
FAST style: reduce the move's damage by 25% but there is a 50% chance of attacking the same target twice. Once at 1.5x your speed and at your normal speed.
HEAVY style: increase the move's damage by 75% but there is a 50% chance that your pokemon may need to recharge next round.

For status moves:
The only status moves you can use in HEAVY or FAST style are healing moves (e.g. Heal Pulse, Moonlight), and stat stage-affecting moves (e.g. Calm Mind, Baby Doll Eyes). Psych up and Haze are ineligible for HEAVY/FAST.

FAST will reduce a healing move's potency by 25%,  but there is a 50% chance of repeating that move. For stat affecting moves, there is a 25% chance you can repeat the move, at the cost of a 25% chance of failing the fast move and getting confusion smacked
HEAVY style: will increase healing move's potency by 67% rounded down. For a stat raising move, stat affecting moves there is a 75% chance the effect will be doubled. Either is at the cost of a 50% chance you may need to recharge the next round.

The wind whistled as it blew through the trees over the Woodland Arena today...

Almighty Sinnoh brought us here and thus he outlived us all!

$2500 - @Mlouden03  with Rampardos
$2500 - @Ash K. with Victini
$2500 - @evanfardreamer  with Edgar Cayce the Darkrai
$3000 - @sapahn  with Wade the Golduck
$3500 - @SinnohEevee  with Sabrina the Shiny Gardevoir
$5000 - @Gold  Almighty Sinnoh the Arceus

I ref and make 5k
Current Wages: 12k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply
SM Private Full
Helds off
No Sleep Moves (Barring Rest)
EVA/ACC/OHKO/Dynamax Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Rage Powder/Follow Me/Spotlight Fails
Curse fails when used by a Ghost type
Redirects On
Heal Block fails
Illusion Pokémon disguises as a random Pokémon from the National Pokédex
Imposter, Download, and Intimidate select a random participating Pokémon
Not sending or forfeiting results in KO at the beginning of the turn.


Fast or Heavy Style FFA:

Along with your move, you can send FAST, HEAVY. or neither.

For attacking moves, barring recharge moves:
FAST style: reduce the move's damage by 25% but there is a 50% chance of attacking the same target twice. Once at 1.5x your speed and at your normal speed.
HEAVY style: increase the move's damage by 75% but there is a 50% chance that your pokemon may need to recharge next round.

For status moves:
The only status moves you can use in HEAVY or FAST style are healing moves (e.g. Heal Pulse, Moonlight), and stat stage-affecting moves (e.g. Calm Mind, Baby Doll Eyes). Psych up and Haze are ineligible for HEAVY/FAST.

FAST will reduce a healing move's potency by 25%,  but there is a 50% chance of repeating that move. For stat affecting moves, there is a 25% chance you can repeat the move, at the cost of a 25% chance of failing the fast move and getting confusion smacked
HEAVY style: will increase healing move's potency by 67% rounded down. For a stat raising move, stat affecting moves there is a 75% chance the effect will be doubled. Either is at the cost of a 50% chance you may need to recharge the next round.

I disqualified about half of the battlers. Idk why? Satura afternoon = lazy time? Idk.

Cofagrigus sat with an Ominous Wind Boost chilling on the sidelines while everyone was fighting the heck out of each other.

2500 - @Xali  with Spiritomb
2500 - @Saur  with Decidueye
2500 - @Ash K.  with Mew
3000 - @DarknessRuler  with Accelgor
3500 - @Mako  with Houndoom
4000 - @SinnohEevee  with  Lucario
4500 - @ChainReaction01  with Chandelure
5000 - @Beemo with Gyarados
5500 - @Mlouden03  with Dragonite
7000 - @sapahn  with Cofagrigus

I ref and make 7k
Current Wages: 19k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply
New wages

5v5
Public Box
Standard Rules
Roll for first send
Unless otherwise stated, trainers will be using their default boxes and not excluding anything.

@Beemo vs @Xali

Jellicent, Togekiss Drifblim, Breloom, Clefable vs Kangaskhan, Dragonite, Infernape, Raichu-A

Huh no reffage in april. oops. Beemo didn't get particurally good rolls, with the exception of his Breloom getting a lucky PAR on Infernape, making quick work of it. Alas, it was too little too late since it couldn't sweep the rest of Xali's team.

Xali wins and makes 4k
Beemo makes 2k

I ref and make 3k
Current Wages: 3k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)