PWN APOCALYPSE: URPG Battling Event!
α PWN APOCALYPSE ω

[Image: 311.gif] URPG Battling Event [Image: 312.gif]

AHHH YES! The end of the world itself cannot occur without a BADASS battle or two! In this event, you will be battling against both your fellow URPGers, pit together at the seat of the apocalypse! AHHH!

RULES:

• You have from now until November 10th to battle your fellow URPGers and receive points for this competition.
  • You must be a member of the URPG to participate in this event. If you are not yet, please feel free to sign up!
  • You must have a 2v2 minimum battle with another URPG with only RSE Pokemon to qualify for points. Every battle is +2 points for either participant. Each win is +3 points to the team while a loss is still +1 point to the team.
  • You can battle someone on your team, but you will not receive team-based points for it.
  • Please link all logs to this thread as well.
[Image: tumblr_muxpt3VkOq1s3jxbxo8_400.gif]
❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤
Ash PWNs (geddit?) Felly. I'm so original, I know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My URPG Stats!
Saffron City Gym Stats!
Ask me to ref on URPG's Discord Server!
To cover a question asked earlier, Pokemon like Roserade and Gallade are DEFINITELY allowed in this competition. They must have roots in RSE, and if they do, it's totally fine to use them! There are no set battle rules besides the fact that it must be at least 2v2.

HAVE FUN! =D Please ask if you have any questions!
❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤
> Roserade
> Roots

heh
[Image: PV2.png]
swiftgallade46 Wrote:Ash PWNs (geddit?) Felly. I'm so original, I know.

LOL I love it! Points updated in the Hideout threads n~n thanks for reffing, Swiftie!

Prince Vultan Wrote:> Roserade
> Roots

heh

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1n1NFHdsPKB9UfQzTG8S...7FG_LlQg-w]

GET IT? :D Cause aliens, and PWN, and PWN Apocalypse? Did anyone else love this show?
❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤