XY Refund Thread
X/Y Refund Claim Thread

Every generation there are some moves that become easier to obtain on specific Pokemon, such as TM's becoming level-up, BM's becomes cheaper TM's etc.

The ones we know of this generation are:

Dark Pulse is a TM again, previously in Gen 4 - $1,000 refund from BM/MT/SM
Nature Power is now a TM - $2,000 refund from BM/MT/SM
Roost is a TM again, previously in Gen 4 - $1,000 refund from BM/MT/SM
Sleep Talk is a TM again, previously in Gen 2 - $1,000 refund from BM/MT/SM

To claim a refund, post a link to the Pokemon in your stats showing you own the move that can be claimed, and do the usual money math you would for the Pokemart. Refunds must be approved.

There may be others we don't know of, such as taught moves becoming level-ups. You can claim these too, and we'll verify before approving.

The following is a list of known Pokemon with available refunds:
My Chandelure had MT Dark Pulse, but it's changed to TM Dark Pulse. I've already changed it to TM in my stats, but I'll go ahead and claim my 1k now for that. This is a link to Chandelure on my stats page.

My Unfezant also had BM Steel Wing, but that too has changed to a TM. I've already changed that to a TM in my stats as well, but I'm not sure if I should claim any monetary refund for that since it was never mentioned in this thread (at least not on PWN) and prices in the mart have changed since gen 6 launched in URPG. Just posting this for a formality. This is a link to Unfezant on my stats page.

EDIT: Swifty said I could claim a refund on Steel Wing for 2k, so I'mma claim that too because I don't say no to money.

$26500 + $3000 = $29500
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
Mistral Wrote:My Chandelure had MT Dark Pulse, but it's changed to TM Dark Pulse. I've already changed it to TM in my stats, but I'll go ahead and claim my 1k now for that. This is a link to Chandelure on my stats page.

My Unfezant also had BM Steel Wing, but that too has changed to a TM. I've already changed that to a TM in my stats as well, but I'm not sure if I should claim any monetary refund for that since it was never mentioned in this thread (at least not on PWN) and prices in the mart have changed since gen 6 launched in URPG. Just posting this for a formality. This is a link to Unfezant on my stats page.

EDIT: Swifty said I could claim a refund on Steel Wing for 2k, so I'mma claim that too because I don't say no to money.

$26500 + $3000 = $29500
Yup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My URPG Stats!
Saffron City Gym Stats!
Ask me to ref on URPG's Discord Server!