Champion, Elite Four & Gym Leader / Apply For & Maintenance
Distortion World reward:
2 Random TMs (excluding the ones about to be HMs and Soft-Boiled and Egg Bomb) + 2k
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
(01-05-21, 06:55 PM)Ash K. Wrote: Distortion World reward:
2 Random TMs (excluding the ones about to be HMs and Soft-Boiled and Egg Bomb) + 2k

Yes
Abras are so cute!
Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
Competitive Showdown player
TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

[Image: Nudist_Beach_forum_sig.png]
Adding Dragalge

Altaria, Charizard, Dracozolt, Dragalge, Dragapult, Dragonite, Garchomp, Gyarados, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Kingdra, Kommo-o, Noivern, Salamence
urpg
[Image: rmQcoq7.png]
[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
[18:11] Nitro: hello
[18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here
Updating Gym TM from newly HMed Facade to TM Screech.
Dropping Gyarados, adding Goodra back because I fucked up last time and accidentally cut the wrong name lol

Altaria, Charizard, Dracozolt, Dragalge, Dragapult, Dragonite, Garchomp, Goodra, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Kingdra, Kommo-o, Noivern, Salamence
urpg
[Image: rmQcoq7.png]
[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
[18:11] Nitro: hello
[18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here
Adding Bronzong to my lineup: https://sites.google.com/view/urpgaxion/olivine-gym
Adding Cinderace and Turtonator to my gym lineup.

Blaziken, Camerupt, Chandelure, Charizard, Cinderace, Darmanitan, Delphox, Houndoom, Incineroar, Infername, Rotom (Heat), Salamence, Talonflame, Torkoal, Volcarona
Renting Cottonee and Exeggcute. Purchase for Hoppip awaiting approval in Mart. Adding Whimsicott, Kanto Exeggutor, Jumpluff, Appletun (owned) and Mow Rotom (owned) to Celadon City lineup.

Changing Gym TM to Giga Drain.
Trainer Stats
National Park: Marcus Fowler, Joseph "Joe" Andersen (Ranger)
Morphic: Wade

"the fuck's a snowball" -K'sa, 2020
Adding Kangaskhan to Petalburg lineup!
Adding Indeedee-F to my lineup and Ninetales as WC. Both are owned