Champion, Elite Four & Gym Leader / Apply For & Maintenance
[MENTION=3418]WinterVines[/MENTION];

Gonna swap Mightyena out for owned Drapion. Gonna see how this goes for me, weee~

EDIT: Already told Winter, but rental Sableye goes owned now. A bunch of EMs transfer.
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
Whoops, forgot to update here. Coumarine Gym's Gourgeist-Huge now Owned! EM's transfer. :'3

@WinterVines;
[Image: rVim6SY.png]
URPG Stats[SIZE=1][SIZE=1] Siggy pic by Manaphy72[SIZE=1]
URPG Pokémon Index | [URL="http://w11.zetaboards.com/Fuzzyhat_and_Friends/topic/8668778/1/?x=0#post8305386"]URPG Trainer Card
[/URL]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[Image: 388.gif] - Grotle Evolves Post #2193
Hawlucha is now owned. Many things transfer. I'm just going to edit it in now because otherwise someone will probably tell me to update it for them in a few days (plus Ataro is away for now).
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
Laverre (Fairy), Shalour (Fighting), and Snowbelle (Ice) Gyms are all open. Mention me and apply!
Ecruteak (Ghost) is also open. Mention me and apply.
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Owned Sableye being swapped out for owned Liepard.
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
Hippowdon now owned (no ems to transfer) , adding Dugtrio (O) and Gastrodon ®
[MENTION=3434]Monbrey[/MENTION];

Sent from my D2114 using Tapatalk now Free
[Image: ypKsNxW.png]
Banner by Sou

I'll be registering to take over for Shalour City Gym.

Lineup

Owned Pokemon:
Chesnaught
Mienshao
Blaziken
Infernape

Rental Pokemon
Gallade
Scrafty
Hawlucha
Lucario

Stats: Lightning Dashy's Stats
AIM: lightningdashie
TM: Focus Blast
URPG Stats[url=https://dashofurpg.tumblr.com/trainercard][/url]
[Image: woDfB6A.png]
Lightning Dash Wrote:@WinterVines;

I'll be registering to take over for Shalour City Gym.

Lineup

Owned Pokemon:
Chesnaught
Mienshao
Blaziken
Infernape

Rental Pokemon
Gallade
Scrafty
Hawlucha
Lucario

Stats: Lightning Dashy's Stats
AIM: lightningdashie
TM: Focus Blast

It's yours!
[MENTION=3434]Monbrey[/MENTION];

Gastrodon ® is now owned, no EMs to transfer, adding Diggersby (O) and Camerupt ®
[Image: ypKsNxW.png]
Banner by Sou