Champion, Elite Four & Gym Leader / Apply For & Maintenance
(03-23-20, 01:37 PM)PV Wrote: Hey @Dash, guess what?!

That's right.

Fuchsia's Rental Weezing-G is now *Owned* Weezing-G!

(03-28-20, 03:21 PM)Shock3600 Wrote: adding talonflame to my roster @Gold and rotom-heat is now a permanent not rental(handled earlier)

both these are in, everything updated to here
Abras are so cute!
Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
Competitive Showdown player
TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

[Image: Nudist_Beach_forum_sig.png]
@Gold;

Applying for a Novice League gym!
Gym Name: Viridian (ground) [Image: Earth_Badge.png]
Gym Badge: Earth
Gym TM: Bulldoze
My discord: evanfardreamer#1245
My roster: Mamoswine, Gliscor, Tyranitar (WC), Nidoking, Garchomp, Dugtrio, Swampert, Golurk, Excadrill, Camerupt, Gastrodon
Staff, head grader, events & game design, judge, ranger. My stats (always a work in progress!) 
Park: Evan Morphic: Aaren Cassandra Emily
[-] The following 2 users Like evanfardreamer's post:
  • Gold, Shock3600
Adding volcarona to my gym, and didn't do it last time but just in case Delphox is out on a job so not in my gym right now @Gold
(03-30-20, 02:23 PM)evanfardreamer Wrote: @Gold;

Applying for a Novice League gym!
Gym Name: Viridian (ground) [Image: Earth_Badge.png]
Gym Badge: Earth
Gym TM: Bulldoze
My discord: evanfardreamer#1245
My roster: Mamoswine, Gliscor, Tyranitar (WC), Nidoking, Garchomp, Dugtrio, Swampert, Golurk, Excadrill, Camerupt, Gastrodon

Dis approved

(03-31-20, 12:34 PM)Shock3600 Wrote: Adding volcarona to my gym, and didn't do it last time but just in case Delphox is out on a job so not in my gym right now @Gold

Ok, added
Abras are so cute!
Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Applying for Dome Ace with co-ace @Mako. My stats: http://ashkstatsurpg.proboards.com/threa...-mon-index

Also, going to add Cramorant to Fortree in that sixteenth slot to see how it fares. Might replace with Skarmory later if it underperforms. New lineup:
Aerodactyl, Altaria, Charizard, Cramorant, Dragonite, Gliscor, Hawlucha, Jumpluff, Minior, Murkrow, Salamence, Sigilyph, Togekiss, Tropius, Volcarona (WC), Xatu

@Dash seems to be LO of both.

EDIT: Also while I'm here, going to apply for Street League.

Distortion World: The rules are ,rules randomize 6. You should have six Pokémon that are legal in a Sky Battle, and once the rules are posted it's too late for either trainer to back out or make any purchases.

@Gold No idea if this works in an edit but just in case it does
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
(04-02-20, 02:58 AM)Ash K. Wrote: EDIT: Also while I'm here, going to apply for Street League.

Distortion World: The rules are ,rules randomize 6. You should have six Pokémon that are legal in a Sky Battle, and once the rules are posted it's too late for either trainer to back out or make any purchases.

@Gold No idea if this works in an edit but just in case it does

This good to go
Abras are so cute!
Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Applying for battle dome with @sapahn
(04-02-20, 04:26 PM)Shock3600 Wrote: Applying for battle dome with @sapahn

Yup, unless there’s more to this application anyway.
Trainer Stats
National Park: Marcus Fowler, Joseph "Joe" Andersen (Ranger)
Morphic: Wade

"the fuck's a snowball" -K'sa, 2020
My stats are now hosted on their own special website

Here's the Gym page
[Image: PVF1.png]
(04-02-20, 02:58 AM)Ash K. Wrote: Applying for Dome Ace with co-ace @Mako. My stats: http://ashkstatsurpg.proboards.com/threa...-mon-index

i'm a DOM allright !!

Confirming the above. Stats here: https://morrumagnumurpg.proboards.com/ You can click on Scorne in my sig, too. Pet him.
[Image: Ofl2uek.png][Image: Gr0Pb2r.png][Image: Ofl2uek.png]
Because everything that's under my skin,
Where I end and begin,
Still belongs to me.
Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

evanfardreamer - Today at 6:27 AM
Endearing non sequiturs, snappy dresser, near-encyclopedic knowledge of contests