Legend Defender
[Image: 385.gif]
MT Iron Head, MT Ancient Power, SM Meteor Mash, SM Moonblast, TM Drain Punch, TM Substitute, MT Icy Wind, TM U-turn, TM Energy Ball, TM Thunder
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
Xali beats Ash and is probably going to become Pidge 2.0. Good game.
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
Manaphy

Ice Beam, Energy Ball, Rest, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Substitute, Ancient Power, Icy Wind, Heal Bell, U-turn
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
Ash defends against Xali.
Double posting for what.

Ash beating Swifty in an LD battle, that's what.
So, the dice decided to claim me as the new LD. Joy. Well, here's what I'll be going with then:

[Image: 249.gif]
EMs: Substitute, Ice Beam, Psycho Boost, Roost, Thunderbolt, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Protect, Reflect, Light Screen
URPG Stats[url=https://dashofurpg.tumblr.com/trainercard][/url]
[Image: woDfB6A.png]
Swift is Legend Defender as soon as he bothers to come on PWN and see this post. So probably in a year or two.

URPG Stats
Swift defends a 7th time in a row. GG
Double post cuz no one posts here anyways.
Mikey defends for the first time
Mikey loses and Weir can now claim a legend.
URPG Stats[url=https://dashofurpg.tumblr.com/trainercard][/url]
[Image: woDfB6A.png]