Starter Requests
[Image: orDVWyE.png]
Banner by Mistral

Here is where you start your journey. Please step up to the counter to receive your first Pokémon. Don't post here unless you are accepting or requesting a starter. For questions/chat, ask in our Discord channel!

You can choose any non-legendary Pokemon that evolves as your starter! To assist you with your new journey, you will be entitled to a starter package which includes the following:
  • 1 Starter Pokémon
  • 1 Pokémon Mart Ticket that can be redeemed for any Pokémon in the PokéMart
  • 1 EM Mart Ticket that can be redeemed for any Technical Machine, Breeding Move, Special Move, or Move Tutor Move.
  • 5 Rare Candies
  • $15,000
  • 1 Ribbon Coupon (When purchasing a Pokemon, consume a Ribbon Coupon in place of the Ribbon required (you still must have an eligible Ribbon to buy the Pokemon) (for use in the Berry Store)
Don't forget to post your stats in the Trainer Stats board!

To check up on information* regarding your Pokemon, simply visit URPG's official Pokédex, by entering the name of your Pokemon into the search bar.
*such as moves that your Pokemon can learn, abilities, evolution methods, attainability methods, etc.

The URPG has existed on many other forums. If you requested a starter and created your stats on another forum, you do not need to request a new starter unless your stats are no longer accessible. Ask a Moderator for help finding your old stats if you are unable to do so yourself!

Official Acceptors
All Moderators and Officials
Approvers
I would like to have a Cottonee, please.
[Image: Tirvu.png]
One Cottonee and $3,000 for you good sir!!!!
[Image: 1szaw]
[SIZE="2"]

I'd like to start out with a Lotad. Thanks~

[/SIZE]
Great choice, approved and $3000 for you (:
Could I please have a Riolu? Thank you. (:
Little Miss Fluttershy Wrote:Could I please have a Riolu? Thank you. (:

Approved. Welcome to URPG! Here's your new partner :) Riolu and $3000!
I'd like to get a Magby
:icon_eek:
Oh my God! There's people reading this!

[link¹][link²]
Pie Master Wrote:I'd like to get a Magby

Approved, one adorable little fire type and $3,000 for you!
A Shroomish, please!