URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions
So I just tried to sign up on this forum, only to be told my username had already been taken. So I was like "WHAT DIPSHIT HAS STOLEN MY NAME!!!". Then I thought, wait, maybe I already signed up at some stage so I tried logging in. And see here! Boo ya  cantif
[-] The following 2 users Like Loyal Arcanine's post:
  • Ash K., Gold
Missing account setting: "DELETE/REMOVE"

So I thought that the RP was on the Discord, and I learned that the case is otherwise. Now, I want to remove my email, username, and password from the system. There is no quick way to do that from account settings or user preferences. (It seems like everybody is expected to stay forever.)

Though not many are seeking to use this feature, it is a necessary feature anywhere that one uses their email to sign up.
(04-06-20, 12:33 PM)OPStellar Wrote: Missing account setting: "DELETE/REMOVE"

So I thought that the RP was on the Discord, and I learned that the case is otherwise. Now, I want to remove my email, username, and password from the system. There is no quick way to do that from account settings or user preferences. (It seems like everybody is expected to stay forever.)

Though not many are seeking to use this feature, it is a necessary feature anywhere that one uses their email to sign up.

Thanks for commenting, Stellar. I can't seem to find the myBB (our forum software) setting for deleting one's own account either, but I will note that one can always reach out and I can delete the account for anyone who wants it deleted to make up for that.

I will delete yours now since you wanted your info removed. Sorry that URPG wasn't for you! Best of luck in finding what you're looking for! :D
luv u all
[-] The following 2 users Like fawkes's post:
  • Mako, Sou
happy birthday @Mikey57

that is all
[Image: Ofl2uek.png][Image: Gr0Pb2r.png][Image: Ofl2uek.png]
I'll be there to come and shake you
When your will dissolves
Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

evanfardreamerToday at 6:27 AM
Endearing non sequiturs, snappy dresser, near-encyclopedic knowledge of contests
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mako's post:
  • Mikey57