Trading Machine
Trading this blank Rhyhorn from Jobs, +5k to Beemo for his Mr. Mime-Galar.

44,700 - 5,000 = 39,700
(07-13-20, 10:24 AM)sambipom Wrote: Trading this blank Rhyhorn from Jobs, +5k to Beemo for his Mr. Mime-Galar.

44,700 - 5,000 = 39,700

I approve of the above trade offer to me. 

Here is Mimey's stats:

Nickname: Chilly
Nature: Docile
Ability(s) : Screen Cleaner, Vital Spirit

Level-Up Moves
Ally Switch, Barrier, Baton Pass, Confusion, Copycat, Dazzling Gleam, Double Kick, Double Slap, Encore, Freeze-Dry, Hypnosis, Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Light Screen, Meditate, Mimic, Mirror Coat, Misty Terrain, Pound, Protect, Psybeam, Psychic, Rapid Spin, Recycle, Reflect, Role Play, Safeguard, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Teeter Dance, Tickle, Trick

Learned Moves
TM: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave, Stored Power, Charge Beam, Ice Beam
HM:
BM: Fake Out, Healing Wish
MT:
SM:

JOINED THE SQUAD: PokeMart May 5, 2020
(07-13-20, 10:24 AM)sambipom Wrote: Trading this blank Rhyhorn from Jobs, +5k to Beemo for his Mr. Mime-Galar.

44,700 - 5,000 = 39,700

(07-13-20, 10:26 AM)ExistentialBeemo Wrote:

44,700 - 5,000 = 39,700

I approve of the above trade offer to me. 

Here is Mimey's stats:

Nickname: Chilly
Nature: Docile
Ability(s) : Screen Cleaner, Vital Spirit

Level-Up Moves
Ally Switch, Barrier, Baton Pass, Confusion, Copycat, Dazzling Gleam, Double Kick, Double Slap, Encore, Freeze-Dry, Hypnosis, Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Light Screen, Meditate, Mimic, Mirror Coat, Misty Terrain, Pound, Protect, Psybeam, Psychic, Rapid Spin, Recycle, Reflect, Role Play, Safeguard, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Teeter Dance, Tickle, Trick

Learned Moves
TM: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave, Stored Power, Charge Beam, Ice Beam
HM:
BM: Fake Out, Healing Wish
MT:
SM:

JOINED THE SQUAD: PokeMart May 5, 2020

Approving Mime and rock tradings
"Like the sea? Want to sail across the ocean to the end of days? Want to bring prosperity to the world?"
Then Join Team Aqua in its quest to do just that!
Click the banner below to visit our thread.
You know you want to ;>
[Image: ESIBmA7.png]
I mean... you get a cool banner after all! What's better then that? :)
PokePet Box | URPG Stats | Wishlist
20k for @WinterVines' Dracozolt

$34,250-$20,000=$14,250
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
Yeah!! This Dracozolt from jobs to Ash for the 20k!
(07-13-20, 06:03 PM)Ash K. Wrote: 20k for @WinterVines' Dracozolt

$34,250-$20,000=$14,250

(07-13-20, 06:04 PM)WinterVines Wrote: Yeah!! This Dracozolt from jobs to Ash for the 20k!

Approved!
And now, who wants to TABT this dusty old Onix + Metal Coat to spiffy it up into a shiny new Steelix?
Trainer Stats
National Park: Marcus Fowler, Joseph "Joe" Andersen (Ranger)
Morphic: Wade

"the fuck's a snowball" -K'sa, 2020
TATB my shelmet for sapahns onix. :)
(07-13-20, 07:56 PM)sapahn Wrote: And now, who wants to TABT this dusty old Onix + Metal Coat to spiffy it up into a shiny new Steelix?

(07-13-20, 08:25 PM)Eternus Situs Wrote: TATB my shelmet for sapahns onix. :)

Approved, Onix evolves into Steelix.
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
Going to Gold for his Sneasel <3

[Image: 33.gif]
Dino / Nidorino
Nature: Bold
Abilities: Poison Point, Rivalry, Hustle
Level Up Moves: Captivate, Double Kick, Flatter, Focus Energy, Fury Attack, Helping Hand, Horn Attack, Horn Drill, Leer, Peck, Poison Jab, Poison Sting, Tackle, Toxic Spikes
Added Moves: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb
Obtained: Battling Mentorship

6 EXP