Trainer17's Logbook of Weird Pokedex Entries [A Journal Series]
About - This is a personal logbook of my story character, Samuel D. Hawkins who will be venturing around many regions, towns, cities, forests, and so on, trying to tackle every weird Pokedex entry that is currently present, from Kanto to Galar. I will try to keep the logs as linear as possible and not jump all over the regions. The ending to every myth/mystery/weird Pokedex entry will be purely non-canon which comes with a twist of my own just for the fun of it :P

Journal Entries - 

Monthly Achieved Entries -

Total Journal Entries - 5
Longest Streak - 4 in a row (ended),
Current Streak - 4 (ended), 
Total Money Earned -  NIL
URPG Stats l Rivals with Mlouden03 l Become my Nakama! [Gathering Mah Crew]
[Image: C478A94D20C02A57078BC06477E8B8E67F184842]
Captain - Mugiwara Luffy - Trainer17
First Mate - Kaizoku Gari Zoro - Xalapeno
Mystery #1
Date - 23/06/2020

Log - Who plants the seed on every Bulbasaur when they are born?
Character Count (with spaces) - 1287/750

Location - South of Cerulean City

My concerns were not with the wild Bulbasaurs, as far as I can remember, those I've seen so far have had the plant bulbs planted fixated on their backs as it is. Even the region's Professor Oak agreed that he has not yet seen a bulb-less Bulbasaur in the wild since he always has a constant supply of them ready and prepared for Trainers beginning their adventure. I shifted my focus to those born from eggs, which without a doubt, brought my thoughts to the Pokemon Daycare which was a quick way south from Cerulean City. I decided to drop by and see if I could get any answers there. Old Man Ghetto has bee running the place since eons past, and he could have the answer that I was looking for. However, upon reaching the Pokemon Daycare, the building itself looked bleak and the door was open. I popped inside to check on the Old Man, but he was nowhere to be found. This was strange. Interior looked clean on the inside and it was cozy enough to assume someone was living there. I decided not to venture any further and decided to ask some locals on the whereabouts about Old Man Ghetto. 

A shadow emerged from the back door of the Pokemon Daycare.

"...he has left. Time to get back to work. Oak will be mad if I kept him waiting on these seedless Bulbasaurs..."

MYSTERY END?
Mystery #2
Date - 24/06/2020 

Log - Harder than Diamond, Nidorino charges!
Character Count (with spaces) - 1661/750

Location -  South of Pewter City

I was hurrying back to Pallet Town to do a small delivery when en route there was a small crowd gathered on the southern outskirts of Pewter City. Thinking it was Brock or maybe some other hotshot Trainer who might have turned up, I decided to drop by and see what the commotion could be about. However, I wasn't at all disappointed with what I saw. It was a Miner who set up a small tent beside the Diglett Cave, and a signage board that hung beside him saying, "Nidorino smashes Diamonds! Come all, Come now!". Upon closer inspection, a mildly powerful-looking Nidorino began to charge the Miner with all its might. Its horn began to glow white as it reached the Miner, and it seemed like he was holding on to what it seemed like a large ore. On contact, the ore shattered into bits and pieces, and the Miner was flaunting around the crowd as if the impossible had happened. There seemed to be a scientist among the crowd and he vouched for the ore which was indeed pure Diamond. 

This can't be real can it? Nidorino looked unfazed. I wouldn't want to mess around with that Pokemon any day. Soon, people began to crowd around the miner and swept him clean of his inventories for the day. I continued to make my way to Pallet Town, snapshotting a few pictures to show to Professor Oak. The crowd began to disperse and the Scientist went over to the Miner and started having a conversation.

"Phew, that was a close call. This is one crazy invention you made. A chip attached to the ore and controlled by a remote. How does that work?"

"It basically creates cracks inside ores by continuously emitting intermittent sound waves. Even a Weedle's sting would shatter any at ease. Our only job is to ensure no one sees this chip. "

MYSTERY END?
Mystery #3
Date - 25/06/2020 

Log The missing boy with psychic powers and Kadabra [Part I] 
Character Count (with spaces) - 809/750

Location -  North of Saffron City

There was a myth that has been revolving around Kanto for as long as I can remember, is about the Pokemon, Kadabra. I don't know but people actually believed that it was a boy with extraordinary psychic powers who woke up one day as a Kadabra. But really, what about Abra then? Did it come from babies? Something just doesn't add up. But there is someone who can just clear this up in a jiffy. Who better than Saffron City's Sabrina! Not only a master but also a touted mistress of Psychic Pokemon. They say she did have psychic powers ever since she was a baby, but I don't see her turned into an Abra more the reason. It is perhaps time to drop by and clarify a few things with her. Just to be on the safe side, I'm bringing my Gengar with me. You will never know, she could be itching for a Pokemon Battle. 

MYSTERY END?
Mystery #4
Date - 26/06/2020 

Log Chansey can run extremely fast...while holding an egg? [Part I]
Character Count (with spaces) - 907/750

Location -  Center Area @ Safari Zone, Fuchsia City

The locals have gathered today in remembrance of the founder of the Safari Zone, Baoboa, or sweet goldie as named by the public. Today the 5th generation of his family would be taking over the Safari Zone as its new warden, namely his great-great-great-grandson, Mr Baoboa Jr. Aptly named after the original founder and warden, Baoboa Jr holds the ideals and culture of the Safari Zone to be rooted in its nature and has not tried to fiddle around with any cosmetics that would be more befitting for the generation today. 

There is an opening ceremony held, and we could see a mock race being held. A Rapidash, an Arcanine, and a.... Chansey? What in the world? I want to say my eyes are deceiving me, but there is a Chansey amongst the participants.

-BANG-

Arcanine takes the lead, and Rapidash somehow seemed to have caught up with it, but Chansey, there's something odd about it. Something is missing.

MYSTERY END?
Mystery #5
Date - 28/06/2020 

Log - The one who saw Cubone unmasked [Part I] [WIP] 
Character Count (with spaces) - 1025/750

Location -  Dr Fuji's House @ Lavender Town

According to a life article by Dr. Fuji, he mentioned there was a lucky soul who had a chance to see a Cubone unmasked. It occurred in the outskirts south of the Pokemon Tower, and Dr Fuji said it was a young boy, who didn't seem like a Pokemon Trainer at all by his appearance. He seemed to be traveling alone, and with no Partner Pokemon at sight to add on. Dr Fuji was investigating this location on a report given by a local woman, who saw an abandoned Pokemon but couldn't recognize from afar, and she mistook it as a tailless Charmander. 

Dr Fuji saw this scene from afar, as the boy mysteriously waved his hands back and forth, and the "maskless" Cubone quietly went back to a deep slumber. Not to surprise either of them, he crept slowly towards the pair. In a blink of an eye, a faint white light enveloped the Cubone's face, and its bone mask was now seen. Dr Fuji was thrown back a little, not before the boy gave him a smile from afar, and seemed to have disappeared on the spot, like a mirage slowly dissipating...

MYSTERY END?
Mystery #6
Date - 30/06/2020 

Log  - The missing boy with psychic powers and Kadabra [Part II] [WIP]
Character Count (with spaces) - /750

Location -  Pokemon Center @ Saffron City

MYSTERY END?