Summer Gift Station 2020
Upon rejection of the Story Pass from K'Sa, I will be receiving back my $10,000! Thank you for the reasoning!
(05-31-20, 02:15 AM)Gold Wrote: Liam

(06-04-20, 12:26 PM)Elrond Wrote: @Surfer Liam You asked to trade for my Sharpedo a while ago, but you've been understandably busy lately. I still want you to take it off my hands, so take it off my hands!

[Image: unknown.png]

I claim these two phenomenal fish with salt water tears in my eyes! Thanks guys, I love them
[Image: hRDl0zJ.gif]
@Yumpy You can claim this Gossifleur now, if you'd like!
Finally claiming my stuff now that I have the time to sit at my computer and update my stats.

1. Bibarel (that knows Rock Smash, Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Dive, has HA Moody, and is Male) from Gold (I h8 u)
2. Gift Basket from Beemo [2x Daycare Moves] (ily)
3. Gift Basket from Soul [2x Daycare Moves] (ily)
4. Gift Basket from Sapahn [5x Daycare Moves] (ily)
5. Gift Basket from Evan [3x Daycare Moves] (ily)

Returning:
1. Dreepy that is blank from Julio (I h8 u, but also we agreed you would ask for refund lol. You da real mvp...)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xali's post:
  • juliorain
(07-22-20, 09:54 PM)Xali Wrote: Finally claiming my stuff now that I have the time to sit at my computer and update my stats.

1. Bibarel (that knows Rock Smash, Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Dive, has HA Moody, and is Male) from Gold (I h8 u)
2. Gift Basket from Beemo [2x Daycare Moves] (ily)
3. Gift Basket from Soul [2x Daycare Moves] (ily)
4. Gift Basket from Sapahn [5x Daycare Moves] (ily)
5. Gift Basket from Evan [3x Daycare Moves] (ily)

Returning:
1. Dreepy that is blank from Julio (I h8 u, but also we agreed you would ask for refund lol. You da real mvp...)

ok

+13k
so I should have 128k+14k=141k
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
Claiming my gifted Nidoran-M from @VeloJello. Thank you very much!