[Battle Challenge] The impossible 6v6 payout....
Hello friends,

Recently someone decided to pick our brains as senior refs by asking us if it was technically possible to have a battle where after just one turn the payout would be the same as a full 6v6 battle where triples weren't involved. Needless to say that it was an interesting question that Ash and I were actually able to answer... with different scenarios, surprisingly. I want to say that it took us both, at most, about 15 minutes to come up with some crazy answers to this puzzle.

The senior refs have decided that we now present you lot with the very same question, so put on your thinking caps.

The person that submits the most plausible method to accomplish this feat shall be generously rewarded for their outside-the-box thinking. We think one week should be enough time for you guys to think of anything and everything under that sun that you could possibly do to find a loophole in our current URPG system.

Requirements of your submission
1. You must have rules to your battle scenario. Somewhere in there the rules must contain the 6v6 stipulation. Any other rules [Besides Triples] that you want to have for your battle scenario are up to you.
2. You must explain exactly how the scenario would play out wherein 6 Pokémon on one side of the field manage to all participate by the end of the first turn.

As for the prizes...we feel.... that anyone clever enough to accomplish this task should be rewarded with... 

All entries must be submitted by Tuesday night at 10:30 PM on Jan 28, 2020. Eastern Standard Time. 
Please PM me (Xali) here on the forum. Only one entry per person will be considered. If you send more than one, then only the most recent one will be considered.
I will provide the other senior refs with your replies. We will then determine the winner by seeing whose response is most likely to occur in the URPG.
(Ash had some good answers, but I think mine takes the cake with how easily it can be pulled off). Also to the person who originally asked us this and got a reply, you would have to come up with an even better answer than ours to claim the prize xD

Everyone else... I await your answers! Good luck!
[-] The following 2 users Like Xali's post:
  • Gold, juliorain
Alrighty!! 5 brave players sought to find the URPG loopholes... All were good answers tbh, but in the end... one was more gooder than the others!
Click below to see their ingenious plans!

Juliorain's submission
Elrond's Submission

Soulmaster's Submission
Sou's Submission
K'sariya's Submission

Edit: So cool fun stuff: All 5 participants can go claim the prize for the challenge. There will be more challenges in the future (hopefully lol) Will be keeping this thread here for whenever we think of new interesting scenarios!!

Edit2: from Head Ref Gold: if you got 2nd or 3rd, you may claim either 10k or a Megastone of choice. The 1st placer will get both. Make sure to claim in the thread stating what you're claiming!
thanks! :3

Claiming Gyaradossite!
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
Thank you~!
I'll claim Alakazite for mine~
"Like the sea? Want to sail across the ocean to the end of days? Want to bring prosperity to the world?"
Then Join Team Aqua in its quest to do just that!
Click the banner below to visit our thread.
You know you want to ;>
[Image: ESIBmA7.png]
I mean... you get a cool banner after all! What's better then that? :)
PokePet Box | URPG Stats | Wishlist
Claiming 10k, will decide on Megastone later!!
I'm claiming the 10k.
[Image: Soulmaster_Banner.gif]
My URPG Stats Banner by Neo Emolga