Sword and Shield Invitational - Special Gift Station!
Welcome to the URPG Gift Station for Winter this year! We will be slightly changing it up a bit more than we have in the past, please read over the rules carefully! This is a mix of the Gift Stations we've done in the past to give the best experience for beginners and veterans alike! We of URPG events team hope you enjoy it!

General Gift Station Rules
  • You may only give one gift to each person.
  • There is no limit on the number of people you may give gifts to.
  • You can gift any Pokémon in your stats except for your starting Pokémon.
  • PokéMart purchases can be linked as gifts, however you must state in the PokéMart post that you are purchasing a gift.
  • TMs and items may be gifted. These must also be added to your stats.
  • Berries can be gifted in bundles of up to three berries of any kind.
  • You can also bundle a Mega Ring with a Mega Stone as a gift.
  • HMs and TM Bundles (more than one TM) are NOT allowed to be gifted.
  • A single item may be attached to a gifted Pokemon as a held item for gifting purposes.
  • Fossils are NOT allowed to be put on Pokemon as a held item for a gift.
  • Gifts MUST NOT be removed from your stats until they are claimed by the recipient.
  • All players may receive a total of TEN gifts. If you are given more than this, please choose which ones you want to receive. However, if you've already claimed ten gifts, you may not exchange them or change your mind once claimed.
  • Veteran players will have to wait to claim gifts until after the gifting period closes on December 15th.
  • Unclaimed gift purchases may be refunded after the Gift Station. Any use of or battles with the purchase will void the refund option.

Special Beginner Gift Station Rules
This Gift Station takes place during an Invitational, so we want to make it extra newbie-friendly! Here are special rules that apply to newbies (and people who gift newbies!) during this station!
  • For this event, "newbies" or "new players" are considered to be those who joined after August 1st, 2019. If you feel like you should still qualify to be a newbie (perhaps because you joined at a different date, didn't do much, then just now returned, for example), message the Invitational Host, evanfardreamer, and he will let you know if you qualify for an exception!
  • Newbies can claim gifts as soon as the recipient would like. This is to allow newcomers to use their Pokemon as soon as they're given and get a head start into the game.
  • For gifters who gift a newbie, you will receive 1/4th of the value of your gift rounded up by 250 when a newbie claims your gift. This works for anything you gift. To calculate this for Pokemon: Median value of their rank at first stage + any evolution items + total amount of TMs/Daycare moves. Mart Pokemon are calculated based on their mart value. Once the newbie posts to claim the gift, post again to include the amount that you will receive for this and add it to your stats.

The following Gift Station items may be purchased as gifts also:
  • Daycare Passes - $4,000 or $8,000. A coupon for $4,000 or $8,000 to spend on Daycare purchases: Breeding Moves, Move Tutorage, Special Moves and Hidden Abilities.
  • Park Passes - $5,000. A coupon for free Park entry, 3 Park Balls, and 2 Energy Powders.
  • Story + Art Passes - $10,000. A coupon to reduce the rank of a single Pokémon in a story by one rank. E.g. A Hard-ranked Pokémon becomes Medium-ranked, for quality and character count.

If you wish to change your gift to someone, please edit your post accordingly. You cannot do this if your gift has already been claimed.
@Shock3600 I’m gifting you 1 of my story passes
https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/showthread.php?tid=9250
First round!

A Medichamite from my Stats is going to @SinnohEevee

@Shock3600 You're getting an Ice Stone from my Stats, since you're not getting Pansear and I'm pretty sure you can still use G-Darmanitan in your gym, which should be better than Flareon overall.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick's post:
  • SinnohEevee
(11-29-19, 07:03 PM)luckgandor Wrote: @Shock3600 I’m gifting you 1 of my story passes
https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/showthread.php?tid=9250

(11-29-19, 08:14 PM)Rick Wrote: First round!

A Medichamite from my Stats is going to @SinnohEevee

@Shock3600 You're getting an Ice Stone from my Stats, since you're not getting Pansear and I'm pretty sure you can still use G-Darmanitan in your gym, which should be better than Flareon overall.
Thank yooooouuuuu! :D and since K said I qualify as newbie you two can get some stuff back!
Gifting AFTER with an Art Pass obtained from the wheel! Make good use of it!
https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/showthread...#pid132009
Giving @Elrond my art pass from the wheel
https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/showthread...#pid132105
One sunstone for @MandL27
Time for the holidays, right?

Here is a Cleffa holding a Soothe Bell, @MandL27. You'll learn the ways of this monster in contests, young one.

@Shock3600, you need items and more importantly, memes. Have a Berserk Gene. Go sweep me now.

@sapahn you need more Chlorophyll sweepers so I have an Eevee with its HA unlocked and Holding a Leaf stone. Go sweep everyone. >:v

@Gold @Gray Nine and @Jack you are all three cool dudes and therefore need an equally cool meme pokemon. You each get a Vanillite that has learned TM Flash Cannon. Go flash the world your coolness.

More gifts to come...
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: grC1OXh]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1507743197]

Img Made by Morru/Mako
[-] The following 3 users Like juliorain's post:
  • Gold, Gray Nine, Jack
@Shock3600 can have my Litten to go toward his Fire gym goals.
(12-02-19, 02:25 PM)juliorain Wrote: Time for the holidays, right?

Here is a Cleffa holding a Soothe Bell, @MandL27. You'll learn the ways of this monster in contests, young one.

@Shock3600, you need items and more importantly, memes. Have a Berserk Gene. Go sweep me now.

@sapahn you need more Chlorophyll sweepers so I have an Eevee with its HA unlocked and Holding a Leaf stone. Go sweep everyone. >:v

@Gold @Gray Nine and @Jack you are all three cool dudes and therefore need an equally cool meme pokemon. You each get a Vanillite that has learned TM Flash Cannon. Go flash the world your coolness.

More gifts to come...

(12-02-19, 02:27 PM)Monbrey Wrote: @Shock3600 can have my Litten to go toward his Fire gym goals.
Claiming both! Much appreciated :D and you get monies back for me being a newbie