Unova (0/6)

Kalos (0/6)

Orange Islands (0/5)

Pokemon
1. Caliber, the Doublade
[Image: 680.gif]
Nature: Serious
Abilities: No Guard
Level Up Moves: Aerial Ace, Automize, Fury Cutter, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Metal Sound, Night Slash, Power Trick, Pursuit, Retaliate, Sacred Sword, Shadow Sneak, Slash, Swords Dance, Tackle
Taught Moves: None
Obtained: Starter
Current EXP: 3/5
My dear soul-sword, I fear that you will soon surpass me in bladed arts (not that that's a high bar). I'm going to have to replace this piece of wood with real steel, and then we can have a better duel.

2. Mercedes, the Kommo-o
[Image: 784.gif]
Nature: Impish
Abilities: Bulletproof, Soundproof
Level Up Moves: Autotomize, Bide, Close Combat, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Headbutt, Iron Defense, Leer, Noble Roar, Outrage, Protect, Scary Face, Screech,  Sky Uppercut, Tackle, Work Up
Taught Moves: RestSubstitute, Toxic
Obtained: Pokemart, via coupon
My precious demon-lizard. Are we equals? She seems to think so, but she's also not as smart as she thinks, despite the odd moment of cleverness. Learned the hard way not to yell at her.

3. Silas, the Luxio
[Image: 404.gif]
Nature: Hardy
Abilities: Rivalry, Intimidate
Level Up Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes, Bite, Charge, Crunch, Discharge, Leer, Roar, Scary Face, Spark, Swagger, Tackle, Thunder Fang, Wild Charge
Taught Moves: Volt Switch
Obtained: Pokemart, via purchase
Current EXP: 2/5
In my experience, fear is a healthy mechanism in moderation. It seems to slough right off Silas. One day, this is probably going to get him pounded - nonetheless, I will strive to prevent it.

4. Xavier, the Metang
[Image: 375.gif]
Nature: Rash
Abilities: Clear Body
Level Up Moves: Agility, Bullet Punch, Confusion, Hyper Beam, Iron Defense, Magnet Rise, Metal Claw, Meteor Mash, Miracle Eye, Psychic, Pursuit, Scary Face, Take Down, Zen Headbutt
Taught Moves:
Obtained: in the summer 2019 gift station from K'sariya!
Current EXP: 1/5
Whatever will come of handling this little cyclops, I have great expectations. Sometimes it seems more as though he's dragging me around more than I'm "training" him.

5. Monk, the Bronzor
[Image: 436.gif]
Nature: Cautious
Abilities: Heatproof, Levitate
Level Up Moves: Confuse Ray, Confusion, Extrasensory, Feint Attack, Future Sight, Gyro Ball, Heal Block, Heavy Slam, Hypnosis, Imprison, Iron Defense, Metal Sound, Payback, Psywave, Safeguard, Tackle
Taught Moves:
Obtained: in the summer 2019 gift station from Rick!
Current EXP: 4/5
He - it? - is sometimes so still I wonder if it's dead. I don't understand it at all, but the most unnerving aspect of it is that it seems to know something that I don't. Maybe a lot of somethings.

6. Lily, the Tyrunt
[Image: 696.gif]
Nature: Sassy
Abilities: Strong Jaw
Level Up Moves: Ancient Power, Bide, Bite, Charm, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Horn Drill, Roar, Stealth Rock, Stomp, Tackle, Tail Whip, Thrash
Taught Moves: Rock Smash
Obtained: in the summer 2019 gift station from Evanfardreamer!
Current EXP: 3/5
Can't believe I once took her for delicate. I'm going to get in big trouble when this little girl grows up, unless I can get a handle on training her before the risk of property destruction is inevitable.