Morphic - Private Thread aqua affinity // seiro and miki/mizuka
Miki the Leafeon - Leaf Guard

[Image: leafeon_autumnal.png]

-======-

Hoping nothing really gets in her way, the Leafeon, once again covered in autumnal colors, scampers down to the waterfront. She stops just short of the highest point of the waves. Leafy ears perk up at the sound of rolling waves. She's been here before; the most recent of those times, a third personality showed up - Mizuka, who manifested as a Vaporeon, and quickly disappeared into the water. Being unable to weather the feeling of being fully submerged for more than ten seconds, she'd receded into the depths of their mind-space almost as quickly as Mizuka had taken over, and it was only when she felt she could stand on solid, dry ground again that she took back control.

But nonetheless, she's here to simply relax for now, and enjoy the atmosphere, at least until someone comes along.
[Lucario/Steadfast]

And indeed, someone happened to come along just then. The visitor was none other than a cyan-furred Lucario who also seems to be interested in relaxing for a bit. Seiro peeks through a gap between two trees before making his way onto the beach, the soft sand beneath his paws reminding him of when he first arrived on the island. It probably hasn't been too long since then, but it feels like almost an eternity has passed.

And then he notices a certain Leafeon already on the beach. Though it could easily be anyone given the bizarre power of this island, his other senses - mostly aura, but a bit of smell as well - told him it was Miki. "Oh, hey, Miki," Seiro says, waving a hand-paw in her general direction. "What brings you out here?"
Mizuka the Vaporeon :: Water Absorb

-======-

Miki turns to look at the visitor. "Oh, hello there, Seiro. Wasn't expecting you here either. Well, umm..."

She pauses. Does she really know why she's coming out here? "I don't actually know why I'm here. I just felt like coming to see the bay. Nothing much to it. It's nice, though, isn't it?" Miki's voice distorts near the end of her sentence, and then, slowly, leafy tail and ears turn into fins, and light beige fur fades through bright glowing white into medium blue.

"Sorry. I must've startled you a little there..." Mizuka remarks quietly, before slowly walking towards the bay and breaking into a swim...
[Floatzel/Swift Swim]

Seiro watches with wide eyes as Miki's form wavers before him, shifting from Leafeon to Vaporeon. Form changes on this island certainly aren't news to Seiro, but he'll never get used to them.

Or so he thinks, anyway.

Shortly after the Vaporeon before him leaps into the water, Seiro feels a sort of primal presence awaken inside him. One channeling the power of water, and agility therein. His cyan fur turns yellow in color as it becomes broader and smoother, the beige fur on his torso shortening to match the rest of him. His spikes recede as beige fur covers his hand-paws, his legs shrinking to a state less built for running at high speeds. His tail splits in two, each looking vaguely vulpine despite being too small to really fit that description. A white inner tube-like sac forms around him as his muzzle softens into a more rounded shape, a fin protruding from the top of his head as Seiro experiences a transformation from Lucario to Floatzel. And with this new aquatic form, he dives into the water after the Vaporeon, letting his newfound swimming prowess carry him forward.

-======-
The Vaporeon, now a good distance away from the shore, slowly descends towards the pebble-covered seafloor and extends her forepaws out, picking up a small stone and inspecting it. Then she hears something, and she turns to look back at the shoreline, and sees a Floatzel approaching her. Not having noticed Seiro's transformation sequence, she doesn't quite know who that could be, and hoping that the Floatzel that seemed to come out of nowhere would be friendly, she tries her best to say something to confirm that.

"Hi, umm... who might you be?" she inquires, trying her best to sound confident. "My name's Mizuka," she adds on quietly.
[Floatzel/Swift Swim]

Seiro tilts his head at this introduction. Mizuka? He only knew the Vaporeon by Miki. Maybe she has different names for each form, Seiro considers as he swims a bit closer.

"I'm Seiro," he says. "Weren't you just on the beach?" The Floatzel's tails begin twirling behind him, helping him keep up with and slightly surpass Mizuka, though he slows them down to keep from going too far ahead. Having only known life on dry land for so long, Seiro is quite surprised by how well this form handles in water. Plus, he notices, the flotation sac could be used for extra buoyancy if he wanted to stay above water. And perhaps he could talk with Mizuka about aquatic forms, now that it seems both of them have one.

-======-
Mizuka drops the stone she's gripping between her paws as she starts to speak. "Oh, so it's just you. I thought you were... someone else."

Either way, she smiles. "Would you like to go explore the ocean with me...?" She tries to make it sound like she hasn't been here before; hopefully, she can get Seiro to follow her further out, so she wouldn't be alone like the last time...

"The water's deeper over there," she says, motioning with her paws to a spot she's seen, but never actually ventured near. If they were to go there, they'd discover that the seafloor would drop drastically not too far from the bay, leading into the coral reefs and the trenches...
[Floatzel/Swift Swim]

Seiro glances in the direction Mizuka points, noticing the water seems a lot bluer in that direction. "Sure, we could do that!" he says, eager to put his new aquatic form to use.

He thinks back briefly to when he washed up on Mautte as a Riolu, and how curious he was about what being a Riolu meant for him. He may have not been quite so eager to explore the potential of his form then, but he certainly is that eager to do so now. Amazing, isn't it, Seiro muses, how the passage of time can so change one's outlook... He shakes his head to clear his mind before slowly swimming off toward where Mizuka pointed.

-======-
Mizuka starts following after Seiro. She turns to look at the Floatzel, who's matching her pace, and nods. As they travel, she decides to start up some casual conversation.

"Say, I think you're the only other one with an aquatic form around these parts. I've never seen anyone else swim out this way; maybe we'll be the first, hmm?"

On another note, the first thing she'd noticed about the underwater scene here was its beauty; the "open" ocean here looked almost too inviting to an aquatic Pokemon like herself, though she wasn't exactly suspicious. She'd considered the possibility of staying here permanently, but the other personalities in her mind would probably object, so she only came here occasionally.