MandL27's Ref Log™
Ref Test passed: 6 Jun 2019
6v6
SM Public Open
OHKO ACC EVA SLP FRZ Mega Clauses On
Helds Off
Default Weather and Terrain
Roll for first send

Juliorain (Charizard, Ambipom, Sableye, Ninetales-A, Groudon, ???) vs. Liam (Exeggutor-A, Miltank, Jolteon, Ninjask, Dragalge, Ivysaur)

What started out as a decent back-and-forth on statuses quickly spiraled downhill once Julio rolled Groudon and copied Ninjask's boosts.
[10:37 PM] MandL27: Welcome to Random Battles, where anything can happen and the legend clause doesn't matter

Julio wins and gets $5000
Liam loses and gets $2500
I ref the battle and get $4000

Unpaid wages: $4000
Legend progress: $4.0k/$1mil
Above posts have been paid

6v6
SM Public Open
Helds Off
Roll for first send

Mako (Eevee, Eevee, Bellsprout, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Pancham) vs. Gold (Timburr, Scatterbug, Sewaddle, Gligar, Cacnea, Flaaffy)

Things looked up for Mako briefly after Squirtle got two flinches in a row with Bite and took out Cacnea, but it wasn't enough to overcome the sweeping powers of Gligar and Flaaffy.

Gold wins and get $5000
Mako loses and gets $2500

Legend progress: $8.0k/$1mil
6v6
SM Public Open
Helds Off
Roll for first send

VeloJello (Amaura, Lileep, Tirtouga, Litten, Litleo, Araquanid) vs. Gold (Timburr, Sewaddle, Cacnea, Buizel, Gligar, Pikachu-Belle)

Lots of trading KOs. Velo unfortunately saved her two Fire-types for last, by which point Gold had Buizel out and ready to sweep. Gligar and Pikachu finished the job when Velo sent in her FE.

Gold wins and gets $5000
VeloJello loses and gets $2500

Unpaid wages: $8000
Legend progress: $12.0k/$1mil
6v6
SM Public Open
Helds Off
Roll for first send

Sapahn (Golduck, Squirtle, Espeon, Yamask, Tyranitar, Dragonite) vs. Juliorain (Electivire, Archeops, Palossand, Charizard, ???, ???)

What started as a bad opening matchup only snowballed with hax rolls everywhere, letting Electivire and Archeops sweep with relative ease through Sapahn's team.

Juliorain wins and gets $5000
Sapahn loses and gets $2500

Unpaid wages: $12000
Legend progress: $16.0k/$1mil
Above posts have been paid

6v6
SM Public Open
Helds Off
Roll for first send

Juliorain (Venusaur, Sceptile, Decidueye, Beedrill, Metagross, Bronzong) vs. Liam (Lucario, Bibarel, Shiinotic, Sceptile, Slaking, Tyrantrum)

A promising start led to a series of fast KOs as a total of five Grass-types were rolled in the match. Liam's untimely Slaking roll led to a stallfest to finish things off.

Juliorain wins and gets $5000
Liam loses and gets $2500

Legend progress: $20.0k/$1 mil
6v6
SM Public Open
Helds Off
Roll for first send

VeloJello (Eelektross, Metagross, Dragonite, Alakazam, Lucario, Torracat) vs. Sapahn (Conkeldurr, Pidgeot, Raichu, Serperior, Muk-A, Phanpy)

Sapahn started off strong, weakening Eelektross and baiting Lightning Rod activation, but Velo's trio of Dragonite, Alakazam, and Lucario put too much pressure on Sapahn's team to be recoverable, leading to a forfeit.

VeloJello wins and gets $5000
Sapahn loses and gets $2500

Unpaid wages: $8000
Legend progress: $24.0k/$1 mil