MAYLEE

6v6
SM Private Full
Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Evasion/Accuracy/Legends clauses active
Helds On
Building Terrain
No Weather

VeloJello vs. PokeViper

Togekiss, Mega Manectric, Kingdra, Skarmory, Aggron, Empoleon vs. Flygon, Venomoth, Reuniclus, Hega Heracross, Slowking, Gallade

Viper started off switching between offense and setting up, which kind of threw Velo off. Skarm vs Slowking was looking like anyone's game honestly. Things were pretty back and forth for a bit until Empoleon activated Venomoth's weakness policy, and only a turn later did the moth get a silver wind rise. Venomoth baton passed to heracross (while also leaving some toxic spikes set up) and mega hera looked like he'd run a train. Empoleon gave it a good drill peck, before manectric came in, mega evo'd, and KO'd with a flamethrower, not before getting poisoned, which gave it and Velo trouble for the rest of the battle. With big threat gone, Velo looked to turn the tides. Viper sent in Flygon, who could KO a weakened Manetric before it KOd the dragon while also setting up. Manectric got red carded while Flygon ddanced and Kingdra came in. A boosted dragon rush OHKO'd Kingdra so Kiss came in to finish it off while taking some damage. Things weren't looking good for Velo as Viper had Gallade, Slowking, and Reuni still at 100 in the back while she only had Aggron. Aggron came in though on a venomoth and looked to demolish it, but venomoth being faster, and an unfortunate miss on head smash meant that Aggron, like Kingdra, was KO'd before it could do anything. However, Gallade on Viper's side met a similar death while Skarm only received recoil damage. Skarm vs. Slowking (just like the beginning of the battle!) played on for a bit, with Slowking winning it out, but not before skarm damaged and taunted it. Kiss then came in and got an unlucky flamethrower burn, which ended up sealing its fate. Trying to pull some tricks up her sleeves, Velo attempted to stall things out a bit with roost and thunder wave, at least enough for mega manectric to come in and finish things out before succumbing to poison, but unfortunately the offensive pressure and the bad rolls for Velo were too much, thus she forfeited.

Viper wins and earns $5000
Velo loses and earn $2500

I reffed and get $4000 + $1000 bonus

Unpaid wages: $8000 + $2000

Legend Tracker: 32,500/1,000,000
[Image: hRDl0zJ.gif]
ALL ABOVE HAS BEEN PAID

MY FIRST F F A ! ! !

SM Private Full
No Helds
No Sleep Moves (Barring Rest)
EVA/ACC/OHKO Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Rage Powder/Follow Me/Spotlight Fails
Curse fails when used by a Ghost type
Redirects On
Heal Block fails
Illusion Pokémon disguises as a random Pokémon from the National Pokédex
Imposter, Download, and Intimidate select a random participating Pokémon
Not sending or forfeiting results in KO at the beginning of the turn
Sends close at :00

Special Rule: NICKNAME FFA YOOOOOO
Send your mon with a nickname and grab yourself a perma +1 stat of your choice! Pokémon species will be hidden and ONLY nicknames will be shown! Also, I will judge the nicknames based off of hilarity, how topical it is, and relevance to the mon and pick out a winner which will be announced in the log. That last bit has nothing to do with how the battle will proceed, but means more than winning the actual FFA in my book!

Hoy boy fam. The nicknames were there, some creative, some thematic, and some that were just off the freaking walls man! First round was a mixed bag of attacks and subbing. There was teaming afoot, or just simple working in tandem honestly, and it make for some fun times in the sun. Perfectly Cut Screams was stealing the show though with some Power Up Punching, some earthquaking, and then a moxie boost. About half of the ffa fell due to falling asleep or forgetting WHICH LIKE, UHM HOW DID YOU FORGET THIS AMAZING FFA??!?!!! (it wasn't all too exciting as it was mostly waiting around for my slow reffing, let's be real). BUT-- there were some good times like this excerpt:

"Disney's Live Action Remakes Only Serve as Cheap Ways to Extend Copyright and Prevent Titles From Going Into the Public Domain Don't @ Me sends up a Weather Ball to rain down upon Soleil--- wait what

#disneyiscorporatefasism threw a ball of weather at the sun :scream:

hits neutrally!!

BUT THE SUN'S FREAKING SUBSTITUTE HOLDS!!!

Literally Nobody:

URPG weebs: ohsnap

Hippocrates Torpedo becomes jelly that a torpedo is slower than some disney critic and uses icy wind on it!

hits!!

and it's super effective!!

-1 speed

but then Perfect Cut Screams comes to Disney's aid and SHOUTS REALLY LOUDLY AT SOME PRECARIOUSLY DANGLING ROCKS ABOVE

rocks slide down toward Hippocrates Torpedo DUN DUN DUN

OOF THEY SLAM INTO TORPEDO!

but they're neutral effective, so the torpedo lives whew

ferrothorn revs itself up AGAIN and sends another charge beam at deluge!

DELUGE SEES THE ELECRTIC BEAM

DIVES!

but oh no--!

THE BEAM CURVES!

HITS!!

KOS!!!"

Then it got down to the final three. A hidden, infiltrating Spiritomb with julio behind it and Xali with his Lanturn and FD with his Rotom-Wash were all equally buffed up and down for a good ol' fight. But Xali had a trick: SOAK. And with changing Spiritomb's type to something both Rotom and Lanturn could DEMOLISH julio went down, but damaged FD's Rotom-W significantly enough for Lanturn to KO with two bouts of Round. Good game!

SinnohEevee with Steven Stone (Metagross) out 10th: $2500
Soulmaster and Roggenrola (Raichu) out 9th: $2500
Mandl and Deluge (Floatzel) out 8th: $2500
Gold and Don't eat the rich; liberate the pigs then feed the rich to them #veganism (Victreebel) out 7th: $3000
K'sariya and Disney's Live Action Remakes Only Serve as Cheap Ways to Extend Copyright and Prevent Titles From Going Into the Public Domain Don't @ Me (Venusaur) out 6th: $3500
Ash K. and Soviet Bibarel (Clefable) out 5th: $4000
Terracotta/origin and Perfectly Cut Screams (Krookodile) out 4th: $4500
Julio and Soleil (Spiritomb) out 3rd: $5000
FD and Ferrothorn (Rotom-Wash) out 2nd: $5500
Xali and Hippocrates Torpedo wins: $7000

LASTLY! The winner of my favorite nickname is....
I reffed this calamity and earn $7000

Unpaid wages: $7000

Legend Tracker: 39,500/1,000,000
ALL ABOVE HAS BEEN PAID

SM Private Full
No Helds
EVA/ACC/OHKO Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Redirects On
Heal Block fails

Special Rule: A Day in the ER FFA

First time trying this rule set out (first ffa rule set I ever made too #progress #growingonup #bigboypants)!! Started off with some fun with abilities as Randy and his long ass nickname the Hawlucha beat out a STEMI with his Limberness, some people went straight for the jugular while others attempted to set up. Chandy wanted to take out Hawlucha with a WoW, but OOF it missed. Fearing retaliation Chandy then protected while Hawlucha attacked others. BUT THERE WAS ALSO a poor wanna be Kokomo Hakkamo-o who got OHKO'd first round by a Moonblast from Elu the Vileplume. Yikes fam. More statuses than events per the ER, there were many white clouds, a psych patient rolled in and took 10% health from Vileplume, there was a Code 1, and a they were short staffed one shift, so overall a decent week. Dragonite flew life net a few times (used Fly)-- during which one of these times a weakened Chandelure (who was in a speed tie with dragonite) used Memento, so it just killed itself off while dragonite flew away; it was quite sad-- Vileplume moonblasted and threw acid on people, kiss and empoleon vamoosed or likely were distracted or fell asleep, and then it was down to three: Dragonite, Gardevoir, and a burnt Hawlucha. Gardy had +2 attack and +1 special attack, and had traced Serene Grace from Togekiss, so it looked like everything was in its favor. UNTIL THE ER STRUCK! Short staffed meant Gardy slept while Dragonite used roost. Gardy then hit Dragonite with an icy wind while dragonite's iron tail missed and that was essentially the end for dragonite. Unable to KO with extremespeed, he hoped for gardy to be paralyzed or fall asleep again from the ER, but instead there was a Code 1 and Chansey just scratched Gardy while Gardy Ice Punched tf out of poor Dragonite.

Cosmo and We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band down in Hakkamo-o out 8th $2500
VeloJello and Avery the NUKEM Empoleon out 7th $2500
Julioreign and I eat the souls of dead people at the hospital the Chandelure out 6th $2500
SinnohEevee and No Ribbons the Katie the Togekiss out 5th $3000
Ori and Elu the Vileplume out 4th $3500
Gold and Randy “I’d RKO my own grandmother if it meant winning this nickname contest" Keith Orten the Hawlucha out 3rd $4000
Evenfardreamer and I put ice on it the Dragonite out 2nd $4500
Xali and Lord Gardemort the Gardevoir wins $6000

AND THEN; BEST NICKNAME
I reffed this beautiful mess and earn $6000

Unpaid wages: $6000

Legend Tracker: 45,500/1,000,000
FFA!

SM Private Full
No Helds
EVA/ACC/OHKO Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Redirects On
Heal Block fails

Special Rule: Random weather each turn (Sun, Rain, Sand, Hail)

Some people brought in swift swimmers and others brought in mons with overcoat to take advantage of the weather (and gardy got lucky by tracing cloyster), but those abilities (outside of overcoat on gardy) didn't do much, unfortunately. SO. Things started of DEADLY as rotom-wash OHKO'd poor cloyster, and people began to eye rotom-wash. Bibarel became the beacon of hope as it super fanged the washing machine while everyone else either protected, subbed, set up, or snatched. Then on the next round, rotom THUNDERED TF out of bibarel, it was tragic. Gardy focus blasted aurorus, who lived thanks to the sandstorm, the rest set up some more. Then rotom used pain split on quagsire, who was definitely not the ref's favorite in this kerfuffle. Others either targeted rotom (and would've killed it too, if it weren't for it pain splitting), aurorus retaliated against gardy (with a real hard hit) while gardy chipped away at it some more, and the rest continued to set up. Then maybe my favorite round:

Hakamo-o AND golduck both use P R O T E C T
rotom-wash continues his madman spree and uses toxic on THE INNOCENT QUAGSIRE :hifam:
hits
gardy uses psychic on aurorus
A U R O U S YOU MONSTER
IT LIVES, IT FUCKING LIVES
jk it ded
KO
Ash and Aurorus out 7th, gg
then Empoleon uses grass knot-- which by the way, WHAT the hell?
why does an emperer penguin get grass knot?
there's not even grass in antartica?!?!

VeloJello | ping for contestsYesterday at 10:21 PM
she commands the grass

LiamYesterday at 10:21 PM
like... maybe seagrass down below, but not likely
wtf

VeloJello | ping for contestsYesterday at 10:21 PM
she commands all

LiamYesterday at 10:21 PM
w t f
WHAT T FFFFF
but she uses it on quagsy :hifam:
WHICH FUCKING LIVES 'CAUSE QUAGS IS A #BOSSASSBITCH
who then uses recover :middle_finger:

But then, as in all tragedies, Quagsire perished due to a no send ffpu. Hakamo-o then destroyed gardy's sub, like for real murdered it dexter style it was intense fam. Then can some sweet irony: rotom went to snatch a recover or something fancy and then.. well, here's a quote:

"rotom-wash got all shifty eyes and prepared to snatch
golduck decided to give it something
A PSYCHIC TO THE FACE
YE-OW!"

So it died. But then #tollz4lolz, gardy used heal pulse was quagsire, so it redirected to golduck, and then empoleon used toxic on rotom who got redirected to poor, live giving gardevoir. Then gardy used rest while others protected or statted up, expect empoleon, who took use of the rain and surfed gardy back down to like 30%. Then Hakamo-o headbutted golduck, but no flinched, instead the duck KO'd the dragon with an ice beam while gardy sleep talked a frustration (that only damaged empoleon's sub) while empoleon took advantage of the chaos and used agility to be big penguin on top. THEN emp grass knotted golduck, who psyched up emp while gardy sleep talked a wish, which was a pretty good move to sleep talk. THEN THE BIG ONE. Gardy used endure while golduck used scald on it, endured the hit BUT GOT BURNED. Emp KO'd the duck and then wish healed gardy and burn hurt (in that order) but Xali forfeited 'cause there was no way back knowing Emp could flash cannon a KO.

and the winner of my most favorite nickname wassssss:
Gold and Shelly Girl the Cloyster out 9th: $2500
Ori and Bibarel out 8th: $2500
Ash K. and Aurorus out 7th: $2500
FD and Quagsire out 6th: $3000
Julio and Laviere the Rotom-Wash out 5th: $3500
Cosmo and Hakamo-o out 4th: $4000
Saphan and Wade the Gokduck out 3rd: $4500
Xali and Gardevoir out 2nd: $5000
Velojello and Avery the Empoleon win: $6500

I reffed this hot piece and earn $6500

Unpaid wages: $12500

Legend Tracker: 51,000/1,000,000
FFA

SM Private Full
No Helds
EVA/ACC/OHKO Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Redirects On
Heal Block fails

Special Rule: Mons available for 13th & Capital (my street league gym) get an unremovable +1 stat of their choice

List for reference is here: https://liamsstats.home.blog/2019/06/18/...h-capital/

So things started per usual. Some people subbed and began stat'n, but Camerupt, Dragalge, and Rhyperior were all like "nah fam, we running this shit" and attacked hard. The camel was almost dead to dragalge, and dragalge was almost dead to the camel while rhyperior eq'd a spider. Next round people took advantage of weka mons and Ariados and Dragalge were both KO'd, sending an EQ from Rhyperior to the wild-- which hit the other bug. Said bug then didn't send which like, 3 people had targeted so redirects were all the rage this turn, but also this turn was when everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Lunatone, who had been satting up this whole time and just then skill swap with an Unaware quagsire. So quagsy, fearing what he knew was true, protected while lapras mimic's lunatone's skill swap. Oh also, Mako showed up at this point so we had to restart everything so he could win [strike]like he's won my heart[/strike]. Camerupt, who's been at like 3.2 since round 1, is still alive somehow and burns dusknoir, successfully grabbing his attention. Dusknoir then KO's the camel with a shadow sneak, kommo-o uses a belly drum, others stat up more, lapras uses its new skill swap on lunatone to take unaware for itself while lunatone uses rock polish. All the while, Quagsire, Rhyperior, and Xatu had been widdling away at some mons (like dusknoir, lapras, and lunatone). Lapras ice shards lunatone to death before he could skill swap unaware back, Kommo-o used rest, and Xatu-- instead of killing dusknoir --used calm mind, allowing dusknoir to H A Z E (every ref's dream) and laughs hysterically. Then Rhyperior did something very nice; here's a quote:

"Rhyperior though, doesn't care much about stats
takes Banshee the dusknoir out on a date
have a nice time, eat some good food, had some good laughs
it's all very classy and very nice
but then rhyperior, ironically, ghosts' Banshee
AND IT SHOOK DUSKNOIR LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE
(rhyperior used EQ on dusknoir)
dusknoir is able to get over their feelings for rhyperior and gets on with their life
they go and grab coffee the next morning
AND SEE RHYPERIOR WITH THEIR WIFE?!?!?!!
KO'S
the EQ actually KO'd dusknoir"

Quagsire then waterfall's rhyperior bring the brute down to like 18%. Then, on the next turn, both Quagsire and Xatu fell to no sends, wah-wah, which just really changed the field as Kommo-o slept and lapras ddanced, rhyperior's EQ hit lapras and K'd it the fuck O. With a turn still to sleep, but a sub up, Kommo-o looked like they were in a decent place while Rhyperior used rock blast. It only hit twice though, and the sub survived. Then on the last turn, Kommo-o would've woken up and KO'd Rhyperior since it was faster and there was nothing Rhyperior had that could get rid of the sub AND KO, but that was when Cosmo realized he did have rest on Kommo-o ohsnap so he forfeited there feeling it was only just.

BUT the person WITH THE BEST NICKNAME THIS FFA WAS....
Sapahn and Hedge Biter out 11th: $2500
Soulmaster and Dragalge out 10th: $2500
Elrond and Whirlipede out 9th: $2500
Evanfardreamer and Sally the Camerupt out 8th: $3000
Ash K. and Lunatone out 7th: $3500
Julio and Banshee the Dusknoir out 6th: $4000
FD and Sleep paralysis but quagsire in the corner of your room .__. at you the Quagsire out 5th: $4500
SinnohEevee and FLying Espeon the Xatu out 4th: $5000
Xali and Lapras out 3rd: $5500
Cosmo and Allergic to Fairy the Kommo-o out 2nd: $6000
Ori and I wish to sink into the soil and return to the earth from whence I came the Rhyperior win: $7500

I reffed this beauty and earn $7500

Unpaid wages: $20000

Legend Tracker: 58,500/1,000,000
FFA

SM Private Full
No Helds
EVA/ACC/OHKO Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Redirects On
Heal Block fails

Special Rule: Mons available for 13th & Capital (my street league gym) get an unremovable +1 stat of their choice

List for reference is here: https://liamsstats.home.blog/2019/06/18/...h-capital/

SO THIS started decently with the Eel who's actually a lamprey-- don't even get me started --using Power-up Punch on Chikky Nuggs the Snorlax, while everyone else set up in their own way, like leafeon using sunny day to set up its leaf guard (and which no one used a fire move the entire ffa to take advantage of :/ ), sylveon using charm on leafeon, and others using ddance, sub, iron defense, etc. Oh I also mastered Moody thanks to Ash and his Octillery, but mostly Gold who taught this young Padawan how tf to roll dice and count to 7. Then FD was distracted so the godlike .__. the :hifam: died, wahwah. Then leafeon used helping hand on Eelektross, who was actually subbing, so that was #awks. Gatr used swords dance, became a super beast, while sylveon used misty terrain (which, fun fact, does NOT boost fairy moves :thonk: ), Aggron metal claw'd chuggy nugs the Snorlax, but didn't get a boost, while lax body slamed tf out of Eel's sub (who was afraid that lax would snatch-- but instead lax just took it away lolrip). Also Octillery used curse and so did I as I rolled for moody again. THIS IS WHERE PEOPLE IN THE FFA SWITCHED FROM STATTING UP TO KILLING EACH OTHER which made me happy. Gatr brick BROKE Octillery's sub while Eel giga drained it almost to death, sylveon moonblasted TF OUT OF its eeveelution cousin (i.e. LEAFEON DEAD FAM), Aggron's aerial ace went to randomly hit Gatr and lax's body slam-- WHICH WAS POWERED UP BY A DEAD LEAFY CAT-- hit Eel really hard (but not hard enough to KO). Octillery continued to stat up like a dumb and moody was no help. AND THEN THE BIG ONE. Here's a quote:

SENDS CLOSED
Sylveon couldn't stand the sailor moon reference and DIED ALONG WITH 90'S ANIME-- MOVE ON FAM MOVE ON
Luck and Lyra the Sylveon out 6th!
Primal mokey then got all hot and heated
PUT ON A CAPE
AND USED SUPERPOWER ON CHUIKKY NUGS :right_facing_fist: :chicken: :skull: ohsnap
KO'S
Ori and Chiken Nuggies the Snorlax out 5th!
-1 att/def on gatr too
meanwhile
Huron the eelektross get's hungry...
HUNGRY FOR SOME CALAMARI :octopus: :sushi: !!!
uses GIGA DRAIN on Octillery!!!
K O ' S ! ! ! !
Ash K. and Octillery out 4th!

then Aggron's rock tomb when rando and again hit Gatr. Wow what a turn fam. Then Eel used drain punch on Aggron, which you'd think would be death, but it wasn't-- but then Gatr used EQ on Aggron, again everyone thinking death, BUT THE MF LIVED WITH LIKE 4 HP, who then used rock slide on a -1 def Gatr :screan: who also lived (damn these bois thick). That was, however, Velo's last move as she went to sleep, so Eel was kicked, then Primal Mokey :attackonmikey: used aqua jet to seal its victory over the surprisingly hard to kill Aggron!!!

and the winner of my favorite nickname and best nickname of all time (barring all FFAs outside of 8/12/2019) is.....
FD and .__. the Quagsire out 8th $2500
Leafeon and DarknessRuler out 7th $2500
Luck and Lyra the Sylveon out 6th $2500
Ori and Chiken Nuggies the Snorlax out 5th $3000
Ash K. and Octillery out 4th $3500
VeloJello and Huron the Eelektross out 3rd $4000
Evanfardreamer and Aggron out 2nd $4500
Gold and Nezahal, Primal @mikey57#5757 the Feraligatr win $6000

I reffed this calamity and earn $6000

Unpaid wages: $26000

Legend Tracker: 64,500/1,000,000
FFA

SM Private Full
No Helds
EVA/ACC/OHKO Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Redirects On
Heal Block fails

Special Rule: PUPPY PARTY FFA If you send a dog or dog-like pokemon, you get a +1 unremovable stat of choice. Since there's no up to date list of dog pokemon that I can find, send your doggos with a reason you think it's a dog/canine (e.g. Slurpuff has a dogface, Jolteon is a coyote, Umbreon is a jackal, etc)

SO THIS PUPPY PARTY started off nice with all the puppies in parade-- as well as some randos who made it to the puppy party but didn't get the boost, e.g. whirlipede and only whirlipede. Delphox, true to it's species, was all sly and sneaky and snatch a magnet rise from manectric while Barky the Arcy used flamer on its kin gowly to activate flash fire. Then one lucario used aura sphere on the other, FISH TUBE the Lycanroc OHKO'd whirlipede with a stone edge, and then Liam had to go take care of his own real life 4 month old puppy who's name is Harvey and is a good boi who needs to gain some confidence and not annoy his 4 year old older brother so much. BUT BACK TO THE FFA. Aura the lucario then used EQ and fucking murdered growly WHO DIDN'T EVEN GET TO MOVE YET. Then vaporeon sub'd while MUD PUPPY WHO IS A PUPPY FAM used EQ on the non-murderer lucario. Then the next round had puppies playing together: both lucario's used detect, manectric and arcy both used flamer on aura the lucario (who detected it). Lycanroc then used stone edge on the sneaky delphox, who used calm mind, while vaporeon used surf and mud puppy used eq on emotes the lucario, who likelywise, detected the attacks and was sparred.

Fam these puppies were just too much. Specifically to mud puppy who didn't send and died while manectric tried to leer it but hit arcy instead. Arcy, though, flammer's Aura the Lucario to death while its endure failed, thus sealing good boi arcy's revenge on the fighting jackal for killing his good boi son. Also lycanroc used accelrock at the beginning of the turn and KO'd delphox-- sad fox boi. Soapbox about Emojis the Lucario used HJK on the then dead mud puppy so it hit arcy instead (which hurt, especially with the -1 def,--oof) All the while vaporeon used aqua ring, setting up stall fests across the board-- becaaauuuse next round manectric used mimic on it and gained aqua ring in its roster, but only after Emotes the Lucario forgot to actually send a move and BECAME DED BOI. Meanwhile arcy's flamer redirected to vaporeon who's sub held but then broke to lycanroc's rock climb-- and OMG HOW ADORABLE, seeing a good boi lycanroc pup try to teach vaporeon how to rock climb, but poor water doggo just couldn't and got hurt :jordancry:. Vaporeon, meanwhile, used rain dance ohsnap

Borky Aorky then used protect, while manectric used its newfound aqua ring and lycanroc used rock slide on vaporeon AND GOT A CRITICAL FLINCH AS IT WAS ABOUT TO K THE F O LYCANROC WITH A RAIN BOOSTED +1 SP ATT SURF!!!! Next round, vaporeon didn't send and was KO'd while manectric scooty'd his booty across the carpet to gain a Charge, arcy tried to thunder fang vaporeon which activated manectric's lightningrod, and lycanroc used stone edge on the then dead vaporeon WHICH REDIRECTED TOWARD MANECTRIC.

Knowing the end was near, manectric knew his 100% acc. x2 Thunder had to be directed at poor lycanroc who was really chugging through pokemon the entire ffa. Poor rocky wolfy doge died. But this was all after arcy used xspeed on the fancy doggo with butt worms (i.e. manectric), which left him with 10 HP. Aqua ring helped manectric, but he was in direct KO range of arcy's xspeed, so he attempted a protect stall enough to survive an attack to then KO arcy, but unfortunetly the dice were not willing to give a 1 on a 9-die so manectric died to arcy's xspeed who won the entire ffa AND WAS CROWNED LORD DUKE OF ALL PUPPIES AT THE PUPPY PARADE!!!

and the winner of my personal favorite nickname and TRUE winner of the ffa NO MATTER WHAT SENIOR REFS SAY is.....
Elrond and Whirlipede out 10th $2500
sapahn and Harry the Growlithe out 9th $2500
Gold and Mud Puppy the NUKEM Wooper out 8th $2500
Ash K. and Delphox out 7th $3000
MandL and Aura the Lucario out 6th $3500
FD and **Update these damn emotes** the Lucario out 5th $4000
DarknessRuler and Vaporeon out 4th $4500
Ori and FISH TUBE the Lycanroc-Midday out 3rd $5000
Xali and Manectric out 2nd $5500
DeKrueger and Alexis the Barkanine the Arcanine win $7000

I reffed this perfectly performed puppy party parade and earn $7000

Unpaid wages: $33000