Back
Hi guys, I'm SCsc. Not actually new as such, but I used to go by SLC/SLCalamity - hopefully a few of you will remember me! First joined back in 2007 (with a few other name changes in between) but stopped playing like 4 or 5 years ago when I started to lose interest in Pokemon. Used to be an official and head judge. Kinda getting back into Pokemon so thought I'd give URPG another shot. I'm super out of touch with a lot of the newer stuff but hopefully I should be able to get back into it. Definitely not going to be as active as I used to be (and might be gone just as suddenly as I returned) but hoping I'll stick around for a bit.

I'll be starting fresh. See you guys soon!
The trainer formerly known as SLC
(03-18-19, 07:18 PM)SCsc Wrote: Hi guys, I'm SCsc. Not actually new as such, but I used to go by SLC/SLCalamity - hopefully a few of you will remember me! First joined back in 2007 (with a few other name changes in between) but stopped playing like 4 or 5 years ago when I started to lose interest in Pokemon. Used to be an official and head judge. Kinda getting back into Pokemon so thought I'd give URPG another shot. I'm super out of touch with a lot of the newer stuff but hopefully I should be able to get back into it. Definitely not going to be as active as I used to be (and might be gone just as suddenly as I returned) but hoping I'll stick around for a bit.

I'll be starting fresh. See you guys soon!

I remember your name, from PE2k, I think! I was in URPG/on PE2k around 2008-2010 under a much different name. Scary noob days, haha. Welcome back! We're still kicking over here.

Definitely no obligation to be super active; take things at your own pace! Our most active bits are now on Discord since It's the best AIM replacement since sliced bread, and we've incorporated some handy bot features into it as well. Glad you've hopped in it. <3 Hope to see you around!
Welcome :)