The Cleveref Title Ever
6v6
SM Public Open
OHKO ACC EVA SLP FRZ Mega Clauses On
Helds Off
Default Weather and Terrain
Roll for first send

Fenris vs juliorain
(Meowth, Chinchou, Misdreavus, Houndoom, Cofagrigus, Infernape) vs (Litten, Piplup, Grubbin, Drifblim, Hawlucha, Tyranitar)

Fenris got off to a great start during the basics session. Chinchou's bulk gave Julio's basics, and even Drifblim, a rought time. Tyranitar came in later to set up and save the day.

juliorain wins and earns $5,000
Fenris loses and earns $2,500

I reffed and earned $4,000
Legend tracker: $250,500/$1,000,000
Unpaid wages: $8,000
SM Private Full
No Helds
No Sleep Moves (Barring Rest)
EVA/ACC/OHKO Clauses
Perish Song Fails
Hit All - Hit One
Imprison Fails
Encore Fails
Attract Fails
Rage Powder/Follow Me/Spotlight Fails
Curse fails when used by a Ghost type
Redirects On
Heal Block fails
Illusion Pokémon disguises as a random Pokémon from the National Pokédex
Imposter, Download, and Intimidate select a random participating Pokémon
Not sending or forfeiting results in KO at the beginning of the turn

Special Rule: Players sends moves for the current round and next round simultaneously (sending only on odd-numbered rounds). Rounds are treated normally otherwise.

Slightly less brutal FFA compared to the first one I reffed with this rule in which everyone went for the throat. Odille set up a Substitute and died behind it due to no send. µ Li unfortunately didn't get to do anything in the first couple rounds after being the target of a Fake Out and Metronome hitting Celebrate while those who were attacking were aiming for it. It came back with Rest Talk, though, and landed a pretty good Sludge Wave on Sabrina with Sleep Talk with Pendragon continued to set up and Napsha started whaling on him with Surfs. Meanwhile, I've Pickled ignored everyone else and set up screens while no one fired his way and Sabrina had to take two stabs at getting a Substitute set up after losing the first to Pendragon's Snatch, but then lost it immediately anyway.

Napsha tried to take out µ Li before it could recover again but Pendragon intercepted with Swords Dance-boosted Poison Jabs in revenge for earlier attacks aimed his way. On the side, Sabrina tried throwing off her opponents by alternating which rounds she sent Protect on. I've Pickled finally starts attacking and aims a Taunt at the knocked out Napsha, which redirects to Pendragon, who interestingly had the only stat boosts in play at the time, priming it to become a target, which µ Li attempts to follow up on but is cruelly halted by Pendragon itself who then proceeds to start picking away at everyone else. I've Pickled's Unaware slowed him down a bit, but was hit with an early Toxic but didn't get in enough damage to avoid a fatal Counter by I've Pickled.

Liam and I've Pickled the Pyukumuku win, earn $5,000
Elrond and Pendragon the Scolipede out 2nd, earn $3,500
SE and Sabrina the Shiny Gardevoir out 3rd, earn $3,000
Ash K. and µ Li the Ultimate NUKEM Mew out 4th, earn $2,500
Gold and Napsha the Golduck out 5th, earn $2,500
juliorain and Odille the Kangaskhan out 6th, earn $2,500

I reffed and earned $5,00
Legend tracker: $255,500/$1,000,000
Unpaid wages: $13,000
6v6
SM Public Open
OHKO ACC EVA SLP FRZ Mega Clauses On
Helds Off
Default Weather and Terrain
Roll for first send

SE vs juliorain
(Crobat, Salamence, Slowking, Heracross, Houndoom, Blaziken) vs (Kangaskhan, Aerodactyl)

Kangaskhan walled the first half of SE's team and then Aerodactyl came in to sweep the rest.

SE loses and earns $2,500

Legend tracker: $259,500/$1,000,000
Unpaid wages: $17,000
6v6
SM Public Box
OHKO ACC EVA SLP FRZ On
Hail weather
Soaring terrain
Helds On
Roll for first send

juliorain vs Xali

(Banette-Mega, Mismagius, Archeops, Cloyster, Milotic, Dragonite) vs (Porygon2, Sceptile, Blaziken, Dragonite, Electivire, Gardevoir-Mega)

Julio took an early lead with aggressive tactics in the beginning, but Xali kept the pressure on and eventually caught up and drug the battle down to the wire. However, Julio never surrendered the lead or the win. Very even match throughout with both sides disrupting each others plays and predictions.

Xali loses and earns $2,500

Legend tracker: $263,500/$1,000,000
Unpaid wages: $21,000
2v2 SM Private Open
SLP, FRZ, OHKO, Evasion and Accuracy Clauses
Helds Off
Normal Weather, Terrain

Saur vs juliorain
(Scraggy, Zweilous) vs (Litten, Grubbin)

Both parties simply exchanged damaging moves fairly evenly and Saur's had the speed advantage throughout, giving him the win.

Saur wins and earns $1,000
juliorain loses and earns $500

I reffed and earned $1,000

Legend tracker: $264,500/$1,000,000
Unpaid wages: $22,000