Started February 19, 2019.

Current Streak: 291 days
Longest Streak: Ongoing

Note to self, update below.

Monthly Prompts:

PMD Characters:

[-] The following 1 user Likes After's post:
  • luckgandor
Monthly Prompt: Feb. 16-23: Draw a Pokemon made of candy!

Seeing as it's the first sketch, I decided to give a nod to my starter and do a mostly solid chocolate Zorua! :D
[Image: 1rxLFAp.png]
  • VeloJello
Day 2:

Sketched the trainer I'll be using for the Park! I have no idea how either clothes or humans work hahaha pain
[Image: wqPZDdg.png]
Day 3:

*sweats nervously* Nearly blew my streak right at the start alskdjfsdfnr but here's a color test for my soon-to-be Morphic character!
[Image: XXfdfd7.png]
Day 4:

Test run for one of the current Art Fourplay 'mons! Every time I see official Sigilyph I get disappointed that it's not actually the horrifying murderbird I keep thinking it is.
[Image: 6Jm1dMw.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like After's post:
  • Fierce Deity, VeloJello
Day 5:

Cutting it close with this one too, oof. Test run for one of the monthly art prompts! Had a concept in mind but the execution still needs some work, hrm.
[Image: XkZTWMI.png]
Day 6:

Beware, horrifying super-realistic Galvantula under the spoiler!!!
  • Fierce Deity
Day 7:

My usual art program is temporarily borked, so enjoy this pixel-y sketch I made in a different one. \o/
[Image: HCzBnx0.png]
Day 8: Monthly Prompt: Feb. 24-28 - Draw your favorite/any Starter Pokemon!

I dunno if Froakie's necessarily my favorite, but I certainly like it a lot! This guy's from a custom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon setting I created a couple years back that I'm still really fond of (and as a result other characters from it will be making appearances here sooner or later, hah).
[Image: PrtBxnW.png]
Day 9:

HOW 'BOUT THAT GEN 8 Y'ALL