Winter Writing Contest 2018! (ish)
(04-01-19, 08:08 PM)evanfardreamer Wrote: Jack and sapahn can each claim a story pass for their submission. Thank you for entering!

Thanks to the voters this round – sapahn, Jack, VoltaireMagneton, Kentucky Fried Torchic, SinnohEevee, Gold, and SCsc can claim $4,000 cash (and story legend progress) for voting. We couldn’t do this without you!

Claiming $4,000 and Story Pass.
Trainer Stats
National Park: Marcus Fowler, Joseph "Joe" Andersen (Ranger)
Morphic: Wade

"the fuck's a snowball" -K'sa, 2020
Claiming
The trainer formerly known as SLC
AAAAAHHHHH Thanks to y'all who voted for Underwater! Feel free to DM me your thoughts about my story if you want to weary2

Also claiming 8k for Rounds 1 and 2
[Image: 20200111_152853.jpg]
Also claiming
Third round votes are in!
Thanks to the voters this round – sapahn, Gold, Voltaire Magneton, SCsc, SinnohEevee, can claim $4k cash and story legend progress.

And now, the final heat to determine who will be the writing contest winner!
Hunting Immoral Morals by Liam
Underwater by Voltaire Magneton
Reanimate by K’sariya

Send me your votes either by forum PM or discord DM by 3am PST Monday, April 15th. If you’ve already sent summaries in prior rounds, you don’t need to resend them.
Staff, head grader, events & game design, judge, ranger. My stats (always a work in progress!)
Park: Evan Morphic: Aaren Cassandra
(04-09-19, 12:03 AM)evanfardreamer Wrote: Thanks to the voters this round – sapahn, Gold, Voltaire Magneton, SCsc, SinnohEevee, can claim $4k cash and story legend progress.

Claiming $4k.
Trainer Stats
National Park: Marcus Fowler, Joseph "Joe" Andersen (Ranger)
Morphic: Wade

"the fuck's a snowball" -K'sa, 2020
Claim
The trainer formerly known as SLC
(04-09-19, 12:03 AM)evanfardreamer Wrote: Third round votes are in!
Thanks to the voters this round – sapahn, Gold, Voltaire Magneton, SCsc, SinnohEevee, can claim $4k cash and story legend progress.

And now, the final heat to determine who will be the writing contest winner!
Hunting Immoral Morals by Liam
Underwater by Voltaire Magneton
Reanimate by K’sariya

Send me your votes either by forum PM or discord DM by 3am PST Monday, April 15th. If you’ve already sent summaries in prior rounds, you don’t need to resend them.

Thanks!
Claiming!
FINAL RESULTS

In third place with 8 points and entitled to claim a story pass and a Medium Pokemon:
In second place with 13 points and entitled to claim a story pass and a Hard Pokemon:
And finally, congratulations to  the winner with 15 points, able to claim the story pass and a Complex Pokemon:
Thanks to our voters this round: sapahn, SCsc, VeloJello, Voltaire Magneton, Gold, and Liam, you can each claim $4k cash and legend tracker progress.

Special thanks to the voters who did every round: Gold, sapahn, Voltaire Magneton and SCsc, you can claim an additional $4k cash and tracker progress.

And a general thank you to everyone who participated in any fashion! Stay tuned for the summer writing contest, and happy writing!
Staff, head grader, events & game design, judge, ranger. My stats (always a work in progress!)
Park: Evan Morphic: Aaren Cassandra
Claiming 20k for all rounds of voting

Thanks for putting this on!
Abras are so cute!
Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
Competitive Showdown player
TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

[Image: Nudist_Beach_forum_sig.png]