Winter Gift Station 2019
Just went off of you guys' wishlist! Enjoy!

@Fierce Deity IHU

@Dash 

@Mikey57 

@Rick 

@SinnohEevee

@K'sariya 

@evanfardreamer 

@Gold 

@"heltear" 

@juliorain 

[-] The following 4 users Like Dinobot's post:
  • evanfardreamer, Mikey57, SinnohEevee, xX_origin_Xx
late one

@Lubbock
Here's that Rockruff you wanted! Glad you're enjoying the game! One Rockruff fresh from the berry store; feel free to choose out everything for it, including nickname and gender!
Abras are so cute!
Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
Competitive Showdown player
TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

[Image: Nudist_Beach_forum_sig.png]
Art Pass from my stats @Gold

Art Pass from my stats @"oribhel"

Art Pass from my stats @K'sariya

Art Pass from my Stats @VeloJello

Art Pass from my Stats @evanfardreamer

Story Pass from my Stats @Mikey57

Story Pass from my Stats @Elrond

Thank you to everyone for being awesome and putting up with my continually noobiness despite having been here almost 6 months oof.
[-] The following 3 users Like Raikaris's post:
  • evanfardreamer, Gold, xX_origin_Xx
Amending my gift to @Gold from an Art Pass to:

[Image: 736.gif]
A little electric bug buddy! [Stats]
Literally here for gifts tbh. Formatting is gonna be shit because I'm straight c/ping from my stats site.

@Xali Thanks for sending me memes on Discord even though sometimes I've already seen them because I'm too dumb to send them to you when I see them, letting me rant to you about random shit, and overall being a cool dude. Pretty sure you've been wanting this Sharpedo since I was actually in URPG, so since I'm not in the game no more, here's my Sharpedo that you can use as you see fit. I even bought Psychic Fangs for it even though it's not a Psychic type!!!

@SinnohEevee You've been trying to go for a Psychic gym for a while, and my understanding is you still don't have one. I dunno what the hesitation is, but I'm gonna give you something to help you get a little closer to that goal. You already kinda knew you were getting this, so this is me actually giving you the Slowking you were interested in. Keep trying for that gym and chasing your dreams! You're a cool dude, and you deserve nothing but the best. Also, I'm really sorry about the formatting; you're the one that gets fucked the most by it because I was too lazy to actually properly add in the EMs for this. They're all listed there though, I promise. I copied and pasted them straight from the DMs and removed the prices.

@PV Took me a solid minute to find your name to tag you, to the point where I was about to DM you on Discord to get your name. I heard you wanted a Ludicolo, so I'm giving you this. Pretty sure I already told you I was, but hey, now you're actually getting it. Kick some ass with it in your gym and also outside of your gym and wherever you want tbh, I don't really care. You're also a super cool dude, and I remember having some good times with you in URPG. Think of this as payback for that one time I took like 6 months to grade your story because I'm a lazy ass mofo. Times have changed, but what ain't changed is my laziness.

[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Mistral's post:
  • SinnohEevee, Xali
Changing out the Story pass I bought for Ori, for a Boosted Art Pass from my Stats.
Refunding the Story Pass:

24+10=34
Abras are so cute!
Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
Competitive Showdown player
TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

[Image: Nudist_Beach_forum_sig.png]
@Gold gets this Froslass [Image: froslass.gif]
I need to get other gifts sorted out here eventually.

@"heltear" An Art Pass as I know you want them.
@Gold Blank Snover from stats.

I'll figure out more in the near future.

14,750 - 10,000 = $4,750
@Surfer Liam

@Fenris

[-] The following 2 users Like Dinobot's post:
  • Liam, Raikaris
@Gold