Claiming Hub
(12-26-19, 02:11 AM)W32Coravint Wrote: Claiming 2 more forms on the Leafycat Squad
Character: Leafycat Squad / Kokona
Species: Espeon
Form Type: Linked (#12 on list)
Appearance: The gem on her forehead is a shade of purple darker than her fur. Besides that, no deviations from the standard Espeon.
Abilities:
Synchronize - When Kokona is hit by poison, paralysis, or burning, an anomalous force deals an identical status effect to the opponent, as equivalently as possible. This does not guarantee that the attacker will be affected by that status effect.

Character: Leafycat Squad / Naoto
Species: Sylveon
Form Type: Linked (#13on list)
Appearance: An average Sylveon.
Abilities:
Cute Charm - Once per battle, when Naoto is hit by a physical attack, he can activate this ability, putting on a vulnerable and sympathetic demeanor that distracts the opponent for one turn and allows him to retaliate within that turn.

(12-26-19, 11:23 AM)K'sariya Wrote: Character: Io
Species: Toxel
Form Type: Earned
Appearance: A monochrome Toxel, dark charcoal with a white underbelly, excepting the electricity crackling from the point on his forehead, which is an electric blue spiked with lashes of yellow.
Abilities:
Rattled
When startled by the usage of a terrifyingly-powerful or otherwise "scary" move (most Dark and Ghost type moves, but also moves like Scary Face) that would scare a baby, Io is gripped by an overwhelming fear and need to flee. They can only resist this urge to run from the source of a Rattling move once per thread.

Static
The constant flickering of electricity from Io's forehead disperses static across their body. Once per thread, when touched unwillingly, she can discharge that built-up static and heavily shock the thing that touched her. The jolt of electricity is strong enough to momentarily stun some creatures (at opponent's discretion).

Approved!

Aaand I should probably throw my claim down. Thankfully, I am sidestepping the matter of posting entirely through freebie shenanigans. I know you too well to think this experience will humble you, Vincent, but it'll at least be funny to watch his Small Antics.

Character: Vincent.
Species: Rookidee.
Form Type: Earned.
Appearance: Where a normal Rookidee has blue plumage, Vincent's is a striking crimson. His eyes are a deep gold. His normal scars are retained; his distinctive facial scar manifests in a slash across the top of his beak and a chip in the beak's side.
Abilities:
Keen Eye. Vincent's eyesight in Rookidee form is incredible. While actually hitting them is an entirely different matter, he is capable of more easily deducing an opponent's weak points.

Unnerve. Those gold eyes are capable of a surprisingly potent death glare. Once per thread, Vincent can fix his opponent with a glare that will make them fumble whatever they're doing at the moment (launching an attack, defending themself, running, etc). Attempts to do this afterward will simply hit a desensitized foe, and therefore will be ineffective.
(12-26-19, 01:14 PM)VeloJello Wrote: Aaand I should probably throw my claim down. Thankfully, I am sidestepping the matter of posting entirely through freebie shenanigans. I know you too well to think this experience will humble you, Vincent, but it'll at least be funny to watch his Small Antics.

Character: Vincent.
Species: Rookidee.
Form Type: Earned.
Appearance: Where a normal Rookidee has blue plumage, Vincent's is a striking crimson. His eyes are a deep gold. His normal scars are retained; his distinctive facial scar manifests in a slash across the top of his beak and a chip in the beak's side.
Abilities:
Keen Eye. Vincent's eyesight in Rookidee form is incredible. While actually hitting them is an entirely different matter, he is capable of more easily deducing an opponent's weak points.

Unnerve. Those gold eyes are capable of a surprisingly potent death glare. Once per thread, Vincent can fix his opponent with a glare that will make them fumble whatever they're doing at the moment (launching an attack, defending themself, running, etc). Attempts to do this afterward will simply hit a desensitized foe, and therefore will be ineffective.

Approved!
----------
JudgeCurator ♦ Arbiter
Another DC Pass from my 100th post on Miki! Wow, leafycat sure is getting a lot of attention.

tracker
Character Name: Vincent.
Link to Post Tracker: Here.
Mega Stone Type: Poison.
Link to where you found the Mega Stone: Here.
Link to attunement battle/attunement posts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.

Species of Mega-Evolved Form: Scolipede.
Type(s): Bug/Poison.
Ability: Poison Touch. Once per thread, while in Mega form, Vincent may poison an opponent when he makes contact with his stinger, neck claws, or antlers. Standard type- and ability-based immunities still apply.
Appearance: A richer, darker crimson coats Vincent's plates while in this form. The violet markings on his body change to a brighter, more virulent and red-tinged shade of purple. His antlers curve forward further, violet stripes twisting along them to a vicious point. His neck claws grow longer, pointing forward and down so that they don't pierce his neck - which, in turn, forms black plates of armor rather than straightforward skin. This armor is not particularly strong, but it's a small improvement over his normal vulnerability. The most noticeable change is Vincent's tail - he grows a long tail, still covered in armored plates and claws like his neck and torso. Two long, jagged stingers twist downward from the tip of this tail, bright purple at the tips and fading to red nearer to the base.
(01-12-20, 09:30 AM)W32Coravint Wrote: Another DC Pass from my 100th post on Miki! Wow, leafycat sure is getting a lot of attention.

tracker

And sorry for the double post but I can't read. Approved!