Velociraptor Bones
#186 [MAYLEE] - Paid up to here!
6v6 SM Private Full 
Helds on
OHKO/ACC/EVA/SLP/FRZ/Legend Clauses on
Default Weather and Terrain
sapahn (Ariados, Espeon, Tyranitar, Conkeldurr, Sawsbuck, Numel) vs Ash K. (Numel, Alolan Marowak, Ribombee, Gorebyss, Heracross)

Ariados pressed Numel hard with poison, but Ash's Pokemon all came out swinging, and none of Sapahn's Pokemon did enough damage to take them out. Ribombee passed a Quiver Dance and Weakness Policy boost to Gorebyss and swept.

Ash wins and gets $5,000.
sapahn loses and gets $2,500.
I get $4,000.

Pending wages: $4,000.
Legend tracker: $630,000/$1,000,000.
#187 - MAYLEE
6v6 SM Private Full 

Helds off
sapahn (Raichu, Tyranitar, Squirtle, Alolan Muk, Charizard, Serperior) vs After (Luxray, Qwilfish, Greninja, Garchomp, Togekiss, Metagross)

After went for a lot of high-damage attacks, and sapahn anticipated quite a few ruses and saves that never came. Sapahn's Pokemon, with their superior coverage in EMs, won the day.

Sapahn wins and gets $5,000.
After loses and gets $2,500.
I get $4,000.

Pending wages: $8,000.
Legend tracker: $634,000/$1,000,000.
#188 - MAYLEE
6v6 SM Private Full
Helds on
sapahn (Caterpie, Tyranitar, Alolan Muk, Raichu, Heracross, Serperior) vs Mako (Houndoom, Caterpie, Lapras, Togekiss, Alakazam, Zoroark)

Started out with some Caterpie versus Caterpie shenanigans, with Mako stealing sapahn's Salac Berry and saving me from speed tie hell. Sapahn's bug won out, but Houndoom came back in and when it created a substitute, there was nothing Caterpie could do to stop it from setting up. Sunlight allowed the mega-evolved dog to chew through sapahn's potential counters, and by the time the light faded, there was no coming back for sapahn.

Mako wins and gets $5,000.
Sapahn loses and gets $2,500.
I get $4,000.

Pending wages: $12,000.
Legend tracker: $638,000/$1,000,000.
#189 - MAYLEE

6v6 SM Private Full 
Helds on
Gold (Krookodile, Alolan Muk, Murkrow, Houndoom, Incineroar, Weavile) vs sapahn (Raichu, Heracross, Serperior, Tyranitar, Squirtle, Pidgeot)

Krookodile pressured both Raichu and Heracross out, stalling out Heracross's burn in order to bring it into KO range before launching the offensive. The attack landed on Serperior instead, and fearing the power of the snake, Gold brought Alolan Muk in. The living oil spill was able to set up and kill Tyranitar, its main threat, before methodically disassembling the rest of Sapahn's team.

Gold wins and gets $5,000.
Sapahn loses and gets $2,500.
I get $4,000.

Pending wages: $16,000.
Legend tracker: $642,000/$1,000,000.