Pokemon URPG
[O] ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon URPG (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com)
+-- Forum: Creative Exploits (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Morphic (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: The Island of Mautte (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=80)
+----- Forum: The Outskirts (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+------ Forum: Wayward Cove (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+------ Thread: [O] ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ (/showthread.php?tid=10509)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Fenris - 12-20-19

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
Character: Ricktor
Form: Pikachu
Ability: Static
Affiliation: Rogue
Post Involves: Richter, Siero, Miki
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Like twisty-tails over there said; having your whole body up and shift into something different isn't the strangest happenstance around here. I'm not fond of it myself, but I can do it as well. Seems like it's something to do with being on this island." He tilted his head towards the Floatzel in recognition of the comment, but didn't pursue the conversation much other than shrugging. Having two survivors around with similar names might be tricky, but he liked to think he was at least somewhat distinctive at this point. 

Carefully, he pushed himself up against the fox's side to help them up and provide support, his own paws finding firm grip in the black silt of the beach.

"A group meant to protect others? from what exactly? Other than someone doing something stupid and falling off a cliff I can't say there's been much to worry about in terms of safety. Unless you know something the rest of us don't?" His eyes lock on the water-Pokemon as he speaks, even as he slowly urges his charge to their feet to guide them further up the bank.

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Izuru - 12-28-19

⫷======❄️======⫸
❄️ Richter ❄️
Form: Alolan Vulpix
Ability: Snow Cloak
Post Involves: Miki, Seiro, Riktor

⫷======❄️======⫸
They blink at the offer of the healing sound and look down at their paws before giving a shake to the small fox head, white curls bouncing against their forehead gently. "I think it has done as much as it can for now," they didn't want to rely on the leaf eevee's kindness too hard this early into living in this unusual place.

Though they weren't about to pick a fight with the Pikachu for offering a body to lean against, even if Richter's own was a very cold temperature. The support was of benefit, less likely to fall over at this point than they had been previously. Ice and wet sand was a terrible combination and Richter was quite sure the sand would freeze to their fur if left alone, and it was difficult enough to walk already.

They were coming up to the cliff now, the fox thinking that once they cleared it, perhaps some of this sand could be brushed off before it grew too uncomfortable.

"I might need a moment, this is... a lot to come to terms with. I just... woke up, after all."
⫷======❄️======⫸

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - W32Coravint - 01-08-20

Kokona the Espeon :: Synchronize
Miki smiles as the ice fox and the electric mouse make their way up the hill.

"I suppose I'll go now," she muses, and without further ado she makes her way to the bottom of the cliff, a good distance from the similarly-named duo, and is suddenly overtaken by a wave of mental psychic energy. She morphs into an Espeon, leafy tail splitting in twain at the tip before gaining thickness and purple fur; her head-leaf likewise shrinks into her forehead and turns into a dark purple gem...

"Umm..... aaaahhh, what do I do... I've gotta go!" the Espeon thinks to herself (broadcasting the thought just faintly enough to be felt but not strongly enough to be deciphered towards the three nearby Pokémon in the process) and not a second later she teleports in a flash of purple light to the top of the cliff. Breathing rather heavily, she calms herself slowly...

"Ah... I'm sorry..."

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Fenris - 03-05-20

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
Post Involves: Richter
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The disappearance of the eeveelution was startling, and the mouse had to pause a minute to just stare at the place the other had occupied a few moments earlier before collecting himself. "This place is just as insane as always...sigh..."

[Image: tumblr_inline_nj5259welq1t9wrmw.png]

He continues to lead the other upwards until there was a flat enough spot for them to settle again, now further from the waves and out of the worst of the wind and sun. In terms of places to rest it wasn't the worst they could have ended up with he supposed. idly he runs a paw lightly over the other's fur slightly to dislodge a particularly large clump of sea-salt and sand from it, exposing more of the light fur beneath.

"Do you need help with anything else? I have a few supplies in the jungle but that's fairly far away from here, and up the cliff..."

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Izuru - 04-02-20

⫷======❄️======⫸
❄️ Richter ❄️
Form: Alolan Vulpix
Ability: Snow Cloak
Post Involves: Riktor

⫷======❄️======⫸
The Vulpix's eyes trail up the cliff. They debated their chances of scaling it alone before glancing at Ricktor, "I would appreciate it if I could lean on your assistance a little further with this, for the moment. It is rather embarrassing to me to not be able to make it up on my own."

Surely, he could rest once they got off the sandbar, and then he would be able to follow Ricktor. "You are being quite kind to offer help but I am afraid I will be needing breaks now and then should we travel to those supplies. If the offer is still open by then, of course."

What a shock this day was becoming, new pokemon he'd never seen before, new forms for others... It was going to be quite a lot to process through. Maybe the ice fox would get lucky, and his current companion would be able to explain more of this. The Pikachu was the most recognizable element in this group after all, and that was taking himself into account.
⫷======❄️======⫸

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Fenris - 04-03-20

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
Post Involves: Richter
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"That's fine. the ground should be more stable closer to the cliff anyway - more rock than sand at that point." He once again lets the other lean on him, slowly leading the slow charge towards the only real exit from this beach anyone had managed to find so far. Well, he supposed someone could fly away if they wanted to, or maybe swim to another beach - but the cliff was the most certain. Everyone on the island had clambered up it as some point so far to his knowledge; how strange this place already had a sort of ritual for new arrivals.

A pilgrimage, almost.

The mouse isn't sure how he feels about that knowledge.

[Image: tumblr_inline_o588cuKbnf1u15n0u_250.png]

"C'mon. Just a bit further now."