Pokemon URPG
[O] ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon URPG (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com)
+-- Forum: Creative Exploits (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Morphic (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: The Island of Mautte (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=80)
+----- Forum: The Outskirts (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+------ Forum: Wayward Cove (https://forum.pokemonurpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+------ Thread: [O] ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ (/showthread.php?tid=10509)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - W32Coravint - 12-04-19

Miki the Leafeon :: Chlorophyll
Miki is almost entirely unfazed by the appearance of the flying Pikachu. She does stop for a moment, before talking again.

"Umm. Name's Miki. Pleased to meet you!" She smiles, trying to make the Vulpix feel at ease, but even so, she steps back, her paw having felt the chill emanating from them; not wanting to freeze from their cold aura, she takes a few steps back.

"Sorry, I... I can't really take the cold very well..." she tries to explain, nervously hoping the icy Vulpix wouldn't take it the wrong way. She considers asking Natalya to take over, but switching between forms too much could scare the newcomer, she thinks... better to wait until it was explained to them first.

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - MandL27 - 12-04-19

[Rookidee/Keen Eye]
[post affects Richter, Ricktor]

Seiro glances at the electric mouse, his dynamic entry widening the small Rookidee's fuchsia eyes. That's a new face.

"Oh, uh, I'm Seiro," he answers, snapping back to reality after being distracted by the Pikachu flying in like he was secretly a bird Pokémon as well. Seiro reflexively recoils from the electric sparks in the air, not liking the feeling of static near his wings, but calms down as Ricktor begins talking in a more casual tone.

He idly scrapes at the ground with an ebony talon, contemplating flying around some more. Still, the Vulpix here has his curiosity, and curiosity is a force stronger than even gravity itself when Seiro is involved.

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Fenris - 12-04-19

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
Character: Ricktor
Form: Pikachu
Ability: Static
Affiliation: Rogue
Post Involves: Richter, Siero, Miki
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The rat lands in the sand at a light jog and makes his way quickly to where the others are settled around, shaking away the static from his limbs as he treks closer. it seems he had indeed been correct; the Leafeon he'd met before was in fact here, along with two others he'd never seen before. One, the fox, seemed to have only just washed up themselves. The scar across their body didn't phase him, but it did give him a clearer idea as to why everyone was huddling so close around them. 

"That's a nasty injury you got there kid. Did Miki help you just now?" He eyes the fox and their scar up, trying to determine if any further help is needed. "I'm Ricktor. Been here...too long. Do you think you can make it up the beach towards the grass up near the cliff-side, or would you need help?"

He turns a little to look over at the bird perched nearby, speculative. "Seiro was it? Nice to meet you I suppose. Circumstances could be better though."

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Izuru - 12-05-19

⫷======❄️======
❄️ Richter ❄️
Form: Alolan Vulpix
Ability: Snow Cloak
Post Involves: Miki, Siero, Riktor
⫷======❄️======
A small spike of pain echoes in the Vulpix's back from the sight of those electric sparks, but they ignore it in favor of attempting to match names and shapes. So Miki was the leaf Eevee, and the ice Eevee. The little bird was Seiro. Though, the Pikachu's introduction sent the small fox into a bout of laughter. They gave themselves a slight shake and regained their footing once more, as the sand had begun to tip when they shook their body and the shake had sent them off balance when a stronger pulse of pain had hit.

"I can make it. I'm Richter, by the way," they replied as they took uneasy steps over the sand, not all that confident in their own words but wary of asking for help to get up the bluff. With any luck, the fox might make it to the grass before their back muscles began to complain too much about the movement. Richter had woken strangely exhausted under all that pain, as though they'd been trying to stay afloat in the waters, and the exhaustion was just now beginning to set in. Their tail fanned out behind them, horizontal from their back to counterbalance and hopefully provide more stability. Though their start is slow and hesitant, they begin to make progress up the beach.
⫷======❄️======

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - W32Coravint - 12-05-19

"Pleased to meet you, Richter," Miki says, as the leafycat herself slowly begins making her way up the beach and towards the cliff face, matching the Vulpix's pace but staying a good distance away from them; their paths remaining roughly parallel, she tries her best to reassure Richter.

"Well, umm... I woke up here as well when I first came here..."

She pauses, trying to remember exactly what happened at that time...

"We all woke up here with no memories of anything, or at least I presume so... and some - or most - of us, myself included, can turn into other species of Pokémon... though I'm a bit of a special case..."

She trails off, not knowing how to explain any further.

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - MandL27 - 12-05-19

[Floatzel/Swift Swim]
[post affects Richter and sorta Miki]

A nod from the small spherical bird reaffirms Miki's statement. "All of us here have multiple forms, and if we don't, it's only a matter of time before we do." As if to demonstrate, Seiro begins to focus on revealing a different form.

His feathers begin to retract, leaving glistening yellow fur in their wake. Seiro's body begins to surge in size as he grows from a paltry rock's size to something much more respectable. A white, vaguely rubbery tube grows around him, filled with air for buoyancy. Finally, his tail feathers converge into two vulpine tails, contrasting with the otherwise mustelid form he's taken on.

"And I have other forms than just those two. But you get the idea."

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Fenris - 12-05-19

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
Character: Ricktor
Form: Pikachu
Ability: Static
Post Involves: Richter, Siero, Miki
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Hey, knock it off with that shapeshiftin' stuff for a minute you two. Kid has a lot to take in as is without us all changing our faces every few seconds." He's better about shape-shifting now, compared to where he'd been months ago. Less scared. More willing to compromise on its usefulness. But that didn't mean he liked it any better than before; it was a tool, an unpleasant one, if useful. He didn't want the new arrival to be put off or overwhelmed by it the way he'd been when he'd first arrived.

He makes sure to give Miki and Seiro pointed looks with his words, to emphasize them. His paws scrape the sand as he follows the fox's slow ascent closer to the cliff.

"They are right though. Most wash-ups here end up being able to change bodies. And no one that's shown up so far can remember much of anything from before washing up. If you're lucky you get flashes of memories, or keep some skills or general knowledge, but most everything is just...gone." An ear twitches, his face lightening when he realizes the name coincidence between him and the arrival. "Good news is this place is...well not safe, but usually nothing outright deadly is going on. Can't say I've met anyone outright hostile yet either, but I've been out of the loop a while and might have missed someone."

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - Izuru - 12-05-19

⫷======❄️======
❄️ Richter ❄️
Form: Alolan Vulpix
Ability: Snow Cloak
Post Involves: Miki, Siero, Riktor
⫷======❄️======
The shock of this much smaller bird suddenly becoming a water type and far taller than Richter had been expecting given that the Eevee had only changed type, was enough to cause the ice fox to lose their footing, tripping on their own paws. Once again white fur hit the dark sand, and the sand covered paws waved in the air for a moment before they rolled back to a position they could stand up in.

This was going to be a long day, they could tell already. They'd just gotten most of the sand off too. What a shame that was, maybe the leaves would brush off some, once they'd actually cleared the bluff.

"Wait, changing bodies, not just elements?" They canted their head to listen to the Pikachu's words, keeping skills or general knowledge... like how Richter could identify Riktor as a Pikachu but not what the other two pokemon were? Was that knowledge from before? It had to be.

Nothing deadly or hostile was good though, especially with how often Richter was falling over, you'd think to be on all fours would make one more stable. Maybe that had something to do with their memory? If those two had different forms now, who's to say that they didn't have some other form before waking on a beach? This was, a lot to take in, and Richter had just woken up.
⫷======❄️======

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - W32Coravint - 12-06-19

"Alright, alright," Miki replies at Ricktor's comment. While she felt the transformation wasn't exactly the worst idea, she knows better than to start a fight in front of a newcomer. Worst thing a leafycat could do, honestly. Now that Ricktor is accompanying the Vulpix, she decides that the Pikachu can provide them sufficient support, and steps away from the path of the two Pokémon and towards another part of the cliff.

She takes about five or six paces, then turns around and speaks once more.

"Do you think I should try the... the healing sound trick again?" she asks the Vulpix. "Would that help?"

RE: ❄️Far Cry From Home❄️ - MandL27 - 12-06-19

[Floatzel/Swift Swim]
[post affects Richter, Ricktor]

Seiro looks over at Richter, watching the small icy fox ease themself back to their footing. "From what I can tell, the longer we're here, the more forms we get. I was a Lucario at first, actually," he notes. "And now I have that, this, Serperior, Floatzel, and you already saw Rookidee."

The Floatzel walks alongside the other three, his twin tails swishing about as his yellow fur sparkles in the sunlight. "I don't think I've met you before," he says to the Pikachu. "Ricktor, huh? ...that'll get confusing fast. Anyway, I'm actually in a group meant to keep things safe here, but that's a conversation for another time."