Let's see how much these gears get me :D
Not expecting any more than an Easiest for this but have some gears I modeled in Maya
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3.../gears.png

ALSO I NEARLY FORGOT TO MENTION BUT IN CASE YOU CAN'T TELL THIS IS A CASH SUBMISSION!!!
Claimity claim
What you did well:
-Pokemon appearance: It looks like a klink. You have all the colors, the details, the general feature proportions, so that the viewer can see that it is, in fact, a Klink. Your material, while a simple specularity or semi-glossy finish, gives the look of metal with the nose having the sheen of car paint, adding realism. Your colors are also spot on. The ratio of outer circle to gray circle seems right. Your points on the gear could be scaled down to all ow for the taper, but its a very minor detail that does not detract from the pokemon’s overall appearance at the angle you rendered it at.

Areas for Improvement:
-Mesh topology: As someone who has spent far too long looking at 3d meshes and occasionally having to deal with edge flow and the like, this is where you could focus your efforts. Turning multiple discrete shapes into a single mesh can be finicky, and we see it most notably around the facial features of Klink. Ways to get around this would be to create the objects separately, then either leave them as different objects or use booleans to perhaps make some of the intersections cleaner. More polys might have helped to in increasing the smoothness of the transitions & round shape.
-Mesh smoothing: looks like you have mesh smoothing on, which is a great tool. But I think either giving some edges a sharper bevel or defining the gear’s edge as sharp would have given more definition to some of the shapes. As it is the overall render smoothing is trying to round the sharper edges and it cases a general softness to an otherwise rigid object.
-No background. Pretty self explanatory

------
Since the image itself is fairly simple, I think we also declare the official ranking of the pokemon to be SIMPLE! Your addition of color and lighting moved it up past easiest, but the lack of background and topology polish prevented it from moving up to medium.
[Image: trainerstats.png]
[Image: steeltypelist.png]
Yeah, I admit making everything one mesh wasn't quite the best idea. Claiming 5k anyways :D