Anniversary Gift Program
[Image: D3gIxIo.gif]
Banner by Sou

Ever wanted to be thanked simply for being dragged back here every time you try to quit loyally sticking around forever? Now you can be! Simply post here any time during the month you first joined of any year after the one you joined in to claim your anniversary reward of $10,000. If you're one of those PE2K/Yahoo!/BMG vets who isn't entirely sure of your join date, use your best guess.

Thanks for sticking around, hope you've enjoyed it, and hope you'll continue to stick around! May the odds be ever in your favor.
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
April is my month, I'll claim my "you can't get rid of me if you try" gift.

And Felly can kill me some more for double posting yet again
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
Made my stats on this day three years ago ^^ Claiming that $10k cash money!

Thanks for making this!
[Image: tumblr_muxpt3VkOq1s3jxbxo8_400.gif]
❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤
Oh wow, y'all give me 10k for staying here for 3 years. Cool. $$$$$$$
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
2 years as of this month, started here. Claiming my 10k.
URPG Stats[url=https://dashofurpg.tumblr.com/trainercard][/url]
[Image: woDfB6A.png]
April 17, 2010.

Claiming.

URPG Stats
May 13th is when I joined O.o...Guess that means 10k for me ;3; hurrah!
I get to claim my 10k bonus for existing in URPG as long as I have. Money is nice.
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
Well, since BMG is down, I'm claiming my 10,000 here.
2 years this month, takin' my $10,000

thank you for the good times, URPG