URPG Stories Chat & Feedback: What Dreams are Made Of
Well, I finally finished my Dratini story! ;D It's a little over 33k characters. I'm pretty proud of it.

I think I'm going to take a break from writing stuff for the URPG for a little while. I'll probably do some other URPG related stuff. .-. I've been doing a lot of writing. Plus, it'll give the graders a chance to actually grade my stories. And I'm not really sure what Pokemon I'd want to write for next. I have a Pokemon (or I will have once my other two stories are graded) from each generation except 4 & 5, so I'll probably write for something for one of those generations next. .-. I'm not sure what, but it'll probably be one of the simpler ones since I think I abused my muse on that Dratini story. xD
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
Joltik Wrote:I'm not really sure yet. I was thing of maybe going for Combee, maybe Growlithe or Gligar.
Personally I think Growlithe/Gligar are pretty cool. :o
urpg
[Image: rmQcoq7.png]
[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
[18:11] Nitro: hello
[18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here
What Pokemon can I get here?
... Well, any Pokemon, really. It's all dependent on how much effort you put into your writing. A list of the available Pokemon and what the requirements are for each category can be found here:

< <All the Pokemon We Don't Hate> >
[Image: 8001680761_795e9cb64d.jpg]
Thanks! ^_^
Nitro Wrote:Personally I think Growlithe/Gligar are pretty cool. :o

I've thought up a different Idea for the Gligar, so maybe I'll use this one for Growlithe. If I ever get motivated to do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Since you seem like you're new to the URPG, I'd like to recommend starting with the Easiest or Simple stories so you can get into the groove of things, unless you're really confident in your writing skills. Based on your starter, I'd recommend writing for a Water type Pokemon such as Magikarp (Easiest), Poliwag, Goldeen, Tentacool, Wooper, Wingull, Azurill, Mantype, Buizel, or Shellos (Simple).

oh snap, what. poliwag is simple? i want thissssss~ but i want to wait for my other stories to be graded. AHHHHHHHHH.

EDIT: This post is in reference to NAGA SADOW, by the way. I was ninja'd by Joltik.
I second going for Magikarp, It becomes a great Mon, and It's not to hard to get~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I do have a question, guys~

So I've seen a couple stories where the writer tries to capture two Pokemon through their story writing. I'm assuming it's allowed? i mean, i haven't really seen anyone object, really. But how does all of that work? It seems pretty neat, & I kind of wanted to try it after one of my other stories got graded.
You can write a story for however many Pokemon you wish. As long as your word count is appropriate to each one.

For example, if I wanted to get both a Magikarp and a Caterpie from one story (both Simple Pokemon), it would have to be around 6,000 to 10,000 characters. The 30-50k for the Magikarp added to the 30-50k for the Caterpie. Does that make sense?
[Image: 8001680761_795e9cb64d.jpg]