URPG Stories Chat & Feedback: What Dreams are Made Of
Smiles Wrote:*smears love all over the story section* hnnn we're alive over here but we're just a little sleepy! hehe <33 Hopefully the new forum change will bring in new members, and a lot of new writers too!

Guys after I write a story dedicated to somebody I'm going to write a pirate themed story. I'm so excited! I've been studying pirate chat, and I'm about to turn my Facebook language into pirate to get into it! hehe

Can the pirate have a Chatot on his shoulder?
URPG Stats
Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator | Judge
Park Characters | AH: Ixin - Damian | Legend Tracker
AIM/Discord: WinterVines [Image: dwHfzIs.png]
Hatches at 1495
Smiles Wrote:*smears love all over the story section* hnnn we're alive over here but we're just a little sleepy! hehe <33 Hopefully the new forum change will bring in new members, and a lot of new writers too!

Guys after I write a story dedicated to somebody I'm going to write a pirate themed story. I'm so excited! I've been studying pirate chat, and I'm about to turn my Facebook language into pirate to get into it! hehe

Thank you for the love smearage! *wipes it all over her face* >:D

And haha, that facebook setting is pretty lulzy. I hope it does justice. A pirate story could be really cool; I don't think I've read one before. :O

WinterVines Wrote:Can the pirate have a Chatot on his shoulder?

I don't know what to do without a like button. :(

+1

Maybe you could channel Davy Jones and put an Octillery on his head, Smiles.
-URPG-
WinterVines Wrote:Can the pirate have a Chatot on his shoulder?

Omg yes! One that makes those snarky remarks. ;P And it's like, "wait! Did he really just say?..."

EmBreon Wrote:Thank you for the love smearage! *wipes it all over her face* >:D

And haha, that facebook setting is pretty lulzy. I hope it does justice. A pirate story could be really cool; I don't think I've read one before. :O

Maybe you could channel Davy Jones and put an Octillery on his head, Smiles.

Ooooh!~ I'll try my best to impress then! And I really love the Octillery idea! Some treacherous Jellicent are going to have to be in there somewhere too hehe. I have a five hour plane ride on Monday so that's plenty of time to stew ideas (and somehow finish all that summer homework I've been procrastinating on lulz n~n;;).

Luciole has some crazy awesome story ideas! He's sitting on a goldmine and it is his own mind! O:
[Image: tumblr_muxpt3VkOq1s3jxbxo8_400.gif]
❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤
I have a story I'm planning on writing now, actually! It's about a girl who wants to overcome her fear of caves. :3

i really just kind of wanted a dratini or a dragonite. xD I'm shooting pretty high here. .-. I need 30k for a Dratini & 55k for a Dragonite. My muse isn't exactly raging for Pokemon right now, but I'm gonna make it happen. I actually planned this one out, so I just have to actually write it. That's easier said than done, but I'm gonna make it work.

I'll probably mull over some other ideas too. .-. I kind of wanted a Piplup too. And a Cyndaquil. I've always wanted to write stories about a trainer getting ready to start a journey and all. so many pokemon i want.
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
Smiles Wrote:Luciole has some crazy awesome story ideas! He's sitting on a goldmine and it is his own mind! O:

I'm not surprised! Also, I'm jealous of your plane ride. For some reason I find them very relaxing. v_v Perfect time to brainstorm.

Felly Wrote:I have a story I'm planning on writing now, actually! It's about a girl who wants to overcome her fear of caves. :3

i really just kind of wanted a dratini or a dragonite. xD I'm shooting pretty high here. .-. I need 30k for a Dratini & 55k for a Dragonite. My muse isn't exactly raging for Pokemon right now, but I'm gonna make it happen. I actually planned this one out, so I just have to actually write it. That's easier said than done, but I'm gonna make it work.

I'll probably mull over some other ideas too. .-. I kind of wanted a Piplup too. And a Cyndaquil. I've always wanted to write stories about a trainer getting ready to start a journey and all. so many pokemon i want.

Woot!

Those Pokemon you listed are available in the PokeMart as well if you want to purchase them there instead. The higher-ranked story exclusive Pokes are more coveted than the ones you can get through the PokeMart, and people would want to trade pretty valuable things for them. 'Course you are welcome to write for whatever you want, just thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware you could buy Dratini, Piplup and Cyndaquil all at the store.

Good luck, regardless!
-URPG-
Meeeehhhhhh, I'd rather write. There's no challenge in buying a Pokemon! ;D Maybe I'll end up buying one of them though. It depends. I like writing though.
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
Felly Wrote:I have a story I'm planning on writing now, actually! It's about a girl who wants to overcome her fear of caves. :3

You can definitely write those stories, Felly! I believe in you! *-* A cave story sounds really interesting, too. Will it be a scary story?!

I was reading Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried and I found some pretty cool quotes regarding stories that I think would be cool to share with all you awesome authors!

The Things They Carried, page 32 Wrote:You take your material where you find it, which is in your life, at the intersection of past and present. The memory-traffic feeds into a rotary up on your head, where it goes in circles for a while, then pretty soon imagination flows in and the traffic merges and shoots off down a thousand different streets. As a writer, all you can do is pick a street and go for the ride, putting things down as they come. That's the real obsession. All those stories.

O'Brien is talking about war stories, but the perspective was absolutely fascinating to me.

The Things They Carried, page 34 Wrote:And sometimes remembering will lead to a story, which makes it forever. That's what stories are for. Stories are for joining the past to the future. Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember except the story.
[Image: tumblr_muxpt3VkOq1s3jxbxo8_400.gif]
❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤
I've had two ideas for stories, one is about a boy that goes to explore the local mines, and the other that is about a poacher/hunter that's send to catch a Pokemon, but feels bad about it and has a change of heart. What do you guys think?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Joltik Wrote:I've had two ideas for stories, one is about a boy that goes to explore the local mines, and the other that is about a poacher/hunter that's send to catch a Pokemon, but feels bad about it and has a change of heart. What do you guys think?

Hm, I like the second one. :) Has that kind of Huntsman feel to it. What are ya going for?
-URPG-
EmBreon Wrote:Hm, I like the second one. :) Has that kind of Huntsman feel to it. What are ya going for?

I'm not really sure yet. I was thing of maybe going for Combee, maybe Growlithe or Gligar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]