URPG Stories Chat & Feedback: What Dreams are Made Of
Yeah I liked the sound of the Library when it opened, cos the medals thing was cool, but it was kinda restrictive.

Now the story archive is kinda like a library, since it has everything. Is there a link to that somewhere on the forum?
URPG Stats
Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator | Judge
Park Characters | AH: Ixin - Damian | Legend Tracker
AIM/Discord: WinterVines [Image: dwHfzIs.png]
Hatches at 1495
I'll say what I say every time: If someone wants to put some recs together, I can get the library started.
Scourge of Nemo Wrote:I'll say what I say every time: If someone wants to put some recs together, I can get the library started.

WHOO. I'll edit this in a few.

EDIT

Imagine That by Magikchicken

Running Through Daisies by Scourge of Nemo

Angelsong by Kai-mei

Also fsr I can't find the link to Jess' Bad Egg, but that was cool too.
[Image: bMtuz.jpg]
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Bad EGG

I keep links to all my stories in my stats lol. Nerd power activate![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Do you know what's really sad? We're less active than the Contests section.
:(
Will the NWC get an extended deadline?
Maybe that way (more) people will try
:icon_eek:
Oh my God! There's people reading this!

[link¹][link²]
When does the Summer Writing Competition usually go on? That could help activity for some of the other regular writers.
URPG Stats
Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator | Judge
Park Characters | AH: Ixin - Damian | Legend Tracker
AIM/Discord: WinterVines [Image: dwHfzIs.png]
Hatches at 1495
*crickets chirp*

HEY GUYS.

Shame the activity here is so abysmal. Hopefully things will pick up soon. I'm still getting used to monitoring multiple forums at once, heehee.... ^^;

Feel free to use this thread for all your story-related concerns and topics. I find it to be pretty inspiring when it's active and being used to toss story ideas around/ ask questions/ and give each other advice.
I promise, the potential is there. We're just... A little behind, is all. Heh.
[Image: 8001680761_795e9cb64d.jpg]
*smears love all over the story section* hnnn we're alive over here but we're just a little sleepy! hehe <33 Hopefully the new forum change will bring in new members, and a lot of new writers too!

Guys after I write a story dedicated to somebody I'm going to write a pirate themed story. I'm so excited! I've been studying pirate chat, and I'm about to turn my Facebook language into pirate to get into it! hehe
[Image: tumblr_muxpt3VkOq1s3jxbxo8_400.gif]
❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤