Project N.U.K.E.M.
Sou Cleife Wrote:I think I might have NUKEM Goodra now? xD
He's got 15 EM's and mine has 16 now? One more then the current rofl

AW HELL NAW

also i've had a diggersby with 12 for a while now just never thought to do this here
Who’s gonna get up after we’re gone
Who’s gonna get up after we fall
Who’s gonna pick up what we’ve done wrong
Who’s gonna get up after we’re gone
Fawkes. Wrote:AW HELL NAW

also i've had a diggersby with 12 for a while now just never thought to do this here

AW HELL NAW

I mean... Everything updated, as well as a few others such as WinterVines' Accelgor being at 18, Mew being at 59, Volbeat being at 11, and Glaceon being at 15.
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
At very, very long last, Ash K.'s Lucario takes the record at 43.

Also reclaiming that Diggersby tie with 12 and Mew is now 60.
URPG Champion, Moderator, Head Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender Champion, Fortree City Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader

URPG Stats
"When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
"You might think it'€™s to help you be a better battler. Really it's just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
Pantera the Yanmega claims the NUKEM title with 19 em's!
[Image: tumblr_muxpt3VkOq1s3jxbxo8_400.gif]
❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤
Rayquaza (10): Ash K.'s Rey

Mew is now at 68.

Updating these as well as the two posts on BMG.

Also someone was Slaking off because Slaking was not on the list at all.

URPG Stats
Fuzzyhat the Swablu now has 22 extra moves, up from 17. :)

I also seem to have edged out another NUKEM. :O
Pokemon: Abomasnow
Nickname (not required): Holly
Link to Stats: Abomasnow's stats post
Number of Moves Taught (minimum is 10): 14, up from 12.
[Image: rVim6SY.png]
URPG Stats[SIZE=1][SIZE=1] Siggy pic by Manaphy72[SIZE=1]
URPG Pokémon Index | [URL="http://w11.zetaboards.com/Fuzzyhat_and_Friends/topic/8668778/1/?x=0#post8305386"]URPG Trainer Card
[/URL]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[Image: 388.gif] - Grotle Evolves Post #2193
I found some more NUKEM mons in my stats. I'll update the main list later probably, unless someone beats me to it.

New ones:
Qwilfish (27): Winter's Hasikana
Glalie (24): Winter's Glalie

Updates:
-Accelgor has 23 and his name is Mushikai

Edit by Winter: done up to here.
URPG Stats
Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator | Judge
Park Characters | AH: Ixin - Damian | Legend Tracker
AIM/Discord: WinterVines [Image: dwHfzIs.png]
Hatches at 1495
Noivern (10): Ash K.'s Sonic the Dragon

Altaria up to 25.
Mew up to 72.
Spinda up to 13.

And I'll get the rest back later Comm. BUT THIS IS WAR.

URPG Stats
Mew up to 76.
Noivern up to 11.
Salamence up to 32.
Spinda up to 13.
Sylveon up to 19.

New/reclaimed:

(Goodra tie at 16) and Ash K.'s Goodra
(Sableye tie at 36) and Ash K.'s Bloodstone
(Tropius tie at 28) and Ash K.'s Bananasaurus Rex

I'll do them myself later if no one else has yet. Alphabetized both lists and included exact thing to c/p to make life easier for whoever does.

URPG Stats
Lucario up to 44 and nicknamed Leia Skywalker.
Mew up to 78.
Rayquaza up to 11.

New (ties):
Gorebyss (10): and Ash K.'s Gorebyss
Masquerain (11): and Ash K.'s Masquerain

I'll go make the update.

URPG Stats