Starter Requests
Hi I was just browsing pokemon forums and I thought this looked really cool. I've been trying to find something like this.

So I guess I just choose a pokemon for a starter and post here?

Hmm...

can I have a deino please?
BoldoreDash Wrote:Hi I was just browsing pokemon forums and I thought this looked really cool. I've been trying to find something like this.

So I guess I just choose a pokemon for a starter and post here?

Hmm...

can I have a deino please?

Actually, Deino is one of the mons not available as a starter choice. But it's available in the Pokemart, so no hard feelings :p

[Non-Starter Pok?mon]
Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep, Anorith, Happiny, Beldum, Porygon, Feebas, Gible, Shieldon, Cranidos, Munchlax, Tirtouga, Archen, Axew, Deino, Larvesta

Feel free to pick one not on the list :)
Oh oops!

In that case I'll take a solosis if that's ok.
BoldoreDash Wrote:Oh oops!

In that case I'll take a solosis if that's ok.

Sure, that's fine. Here's your Solosis and $3,000 to get you started. Make your stats and have fun!
I would like a scyther please.
Zay Wrote:I would like a scyther please.

A terrific choice :) Here's your Scyther and $3,000 to get you started. Have fun and don't forget to make your stats!
I'd like to request Mienfoo, please. :3
[Image: JvNldTj.png]
Sheep Wrote:I'd like to request Mienfoo, please. :3

Good choice! Here's your Mienfoo and $3,000 to get you started. Read the rules and have fun!
Mmmmmm, I'll taaaaaake a Poochyena, I suppose. :3
[Image: uBRJiWx.png]
Felly Wrote:Mmmmmm, I'll taaaaaake a Poochyena, I suppose. :3

Sure thing :) Here's your Poochyena, $3,000, and 5,000 Contest Credits to get you started! Read the rules, make your stats, and have fun!