Starter Requests
Clacla Wrote:A Shroomish, please!

Interesting choice. Here's your Shroomish, and that comes with $3,000. Make sure to read the rules, and make your stats. But most importantly have fun!
Larvesta please!
[SIZE="2"]"You can't measure love
It has no start
It has no end"
[/SIZE]
Pokemon_Ron Wrote:Larvesta please!

Unfortunately, Larvesta is not allowed as a Starter Pokemon.

Quote:[Non-Starter Pok?mon]
Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep, Anorith, Happiny, Beldum, Porygon, Feebas, Gible, Shieldon, Cranidos, Munchlax, Tirtouga, Archen, Axew, Deino, Larvesta

Anything that's not on that list, and can evolve. My advice - pick one of the "rarer" Pokemon, not a Starter or easy-to-catch Pokemon like Pidgey / Purrloin / etc.
[Image: pokmon-use-thundershock.gif]

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly
Well, this is interesting to see that when I come back onto here, there is something new like this ^.^. I guess I'll join for the potential fun.

hm, may I please have a... Scyther?
Occupy Castelia City Wrote:Well, this is interesting to see that when I come back onto here, there is something new like this ^.^. I guess I'll join for the potential fun.

hm, may I please have a... Scyther?

Scyther is a very good choice. That comes along with $3,000 for you. Remember to read the rules, make your stats, and of course have fun.
Litwick, please?
ShinjiLover Wrote:Litwick, please?

Litwick is a wonderful choice, since both it and Chandelure are awesome. Here is $3,000 to go along with that. Read the rules/make your stats. Of course make sure you have fun too!
ChainReaction01 Wrote:Unfortunately, Larvesta is not allowed as a Starter Pokemon.

Anything that's not on that list, and can evolve. My advice - pick one of the "rarer" Pokemon, not a Starter or easy-to-catch Pokemon like Pidgey / Purrloin / etc.
Sorry about that D:

Could I have a Trubbish then please? :)
[SIZE="2"]"You can't measure love
It has no start
It has no end"
[/SIZE]
Pokemon_Ron Wrote:Sorry about that D:

Could I have a Trubbish then please? :)

Trubbish is perfectly fine. That comes along with $3,000. Read the rules, make your stats, and have fun!
Litwick please.
[css-div="width: 333px; height: 200px; cursor: crosshair; text-align: left; font-variant: small-caps; color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab135...collab.png);"]
PXR profile
twitter
drawn art gallery

Level up my MK8 license?
diary
vpp stats[/css-div]